Greylist Server The Beast Unleashed [TPPI 1.1.2 | MyTown | Dedicated Server | Dynmap | Greylist | Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username kallekulle

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I don't know, really. I get bored with MineCraft easily, even so with FTB. I'd like to find a community I'd stick around for, even when I get bored with everything else. I've tried and failed, but i'm still trying to find a nice and stable community that'd be worth my time to be involved in.

3) What can you contribute to our server? Attempted great builds, laughs, discussions. Depends on the day, really.

4) What is your age? 16

5) Were you banned on another server before? None that I'm aware.

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one.

7) Is English your first language? Nope.

8) How did you find out about the server? This thread.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username kallekulle

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I don't know, really. I get bored with MineCraft easily, even so with FTB. I'd like to find a community I'd stick around for, even when I get bored with everything else. I've tried and failed, but i'm still trying to find a nice and stable community that'd be worth my time to be involved in.

3) What can you contribute to our server? Attempted great builds, laughs, discussions. Depends on the day, really.

4) What is your age? 16

Hi Kallekulle, you have been added to the white-list. You will need to enable the optional mods Biomes o Plenty, Xeno's Reliquary and Nether Ores to the FTB Unleashed mod pack. See above for more detailed instructions on how to connect to the server. See you online,

__Sirloin__

Nicoran

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username Nicoran989

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) Looking for a good community and to work with others and have a good time

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) Great laughs, amazing and funny builds, Also play 5 to 6 hours a day

4) What is your age? 26

5) Were you banned on another server before? never banned

6) Who do you currently know on the server? nobody at all

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no) yes

8) How did you find out about the server? (Which website) Feed-the-beast.com

jordan hennel

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username minijordanh
2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) I have only played on single player. I tried join other community's but they were full. I was hoping to join/make friends in this one.
3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) I can create good and quirky building using different blocks.
4) What is your age? 20
5) Were you banned on another server before? nope

6) Who do you currently know on the server? no one at all
8) How did you find out about the server? (Which website) the official Feed The Beast Forum, under server promotions.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username minijordanh
2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) I have only played on single player. I tried join other community's but they were full. I was hoping to join/make friends in this one.
3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) I can create good and quirky building using different blocks.
4) What is your age? 20
5) Were you banned on another server before? nope

6) Who do you currently know on the server? no one at all
8) How did you find out about the server? (Which website) the official Feed The Beast Forum, under server promotions.

You are now whitelisted on the server, you will need to connect with Unleashed 1.1.7, so use the drop down menu and change from "recommended" to 1.1.7. Also enable the optional mods NetherOres, Reliquary, and Biomes o Plenty.

dakota paine

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ

2) Why do you want to play on our server?: I have been wanting to play Feed the beast with some friends, but none of them are interested or have a computer to run it. I find playing on SP boring as I am more of a team building/helping kind of person, working together. I have been on other servers and they have not been that good of an experience with everyone off doing their own thing and there was no getting questions answered if anyone needed. I hope to find people on this server to build and have fun with.

3) What can you contribute to our server?: I'm good at figuring out how to do new things pretty fast and am willing to use my skills to help others become a better player. As well as creating different kind of buildings then most other players.

4) What is your age?: 16

5) Were you banned on another server before?: No

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one

7) Is English your first language? Yes

8) How did you find out about the server?: Feed the beast official forums for server promotion.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ

2) Why do you want to play on our server?: I have been wanting to play Feed the beast with some friends, but none of them are interested or have a computer to run it. I find playing on SP boring as I am more of a team building/helping kind of person, working together. I have been on other servers and they have not been that good of an experience with everyone off doing their own thing and there was no getting questions answered if anyone needed. I hope to find people on this server to build and have fun with.

3) What can you contribute to our server?: I'm good at figuring out how to do new things pretty fast and am willing to use my skills to help others become a better player. As well as creating different kind of buildings then most other players.

4) What is your age?: 16

5) Were you banned on another server before?: No

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one

7) Is English your first language? Yes

8) How did you find out about the server?: Feed the beast official forums for server promotion.

Your application has been accepted! We now run Unleashed 1.1.7 on the main server (ftb.flamefeed.net) and have a FTB Monster beta server at ftb.flamefeed.net:25575.

TCRGREEK

Jul 29, 2019
) Minecraft username Alexander459FTW

4) What is your age? 13