Whitelist Server Raksha|Direwolf20 1.0.18/Minecraft 1.6.4|Whitelist|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
S

Shadow-OTR

Owner: Shadow_OTR

Description:

Hello and welcome to Raksha. Raksha is a lush beautiful world, with a centralised town and player homes in the vast expanse beyond. Currently we are few in number, so we are looking to bring some more players on.

When you spawn, you'll be standing in the portal room. This room has mystcraft portals to the Nether, the End, A mining age for all your mining needs and finally a lava age for all you piping hot lava needs. Looking up through the clear glass roof you'll be able to see a grand corporate building, dwarfing everything in its surroundings (currently a WIP).

Exiting the spawn, you will be greeted by a digital message board, some of the server rules will be on here to help remind players. Taking a left you will see our glorious workshop for all new players to use, (kindly supplied by one of our current players) and finally just right from there some apartments that players fresh to the server can use as accommodation until they have their own homes.

PVP in the spawn is disabled, the spawn is considered a safe zone but beyond the spawn player are on their own. Survive build and have fun.

The server itself is all ready to accept new players however there are still some things that are a WIP, hopefully these will come in the distant future, (things like player owned shops and mini-games).

Server specifications:

Direwolf20 1.0.19/Minecraft 1.6.4
MCPC+ with various world protection plugins
Normal difficulty
8GB RAM
High bandwidth connection
Currently 20 slots but expansion can be taken if needed
IP: 5.152.199.60 on port 25565

Server Rules:

- Mining in the mining age only
- Don't wreck/steal other peoples things
- PVP is allowed but don't just kill a defenceless person over and over again, that's just lame
- Make a mess of something, clean it up
- Don't make huge lag inducing machines
- Generally be respectful and mature
- No creating new mystcraft worlds, put a request into myself if you desire a new one

Banned Items:

Generally all world ending explosives and mystcraft books (link books are still available), Deep dark portals are also disabled as we had some issues with getting it to work.

Whitelist Application:

IGN:
DOB:
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):
Why do you want to join our server?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: turboash08

GallantBlade475

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GallantBlade475
DOB: I don't know what this is.
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Noooo.
Why do you want to join our server?: I have been looking for a small, modded server where I can enjoy the finest Minecraft has to offer.

TehVentus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehVentus
DOB: June 17th, 1996
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join a small server, and this server looks pretty well managed which fits my standard.

S

Shadow-OTR

IGN: GallantBlade475
DOB: I don't know what this is.
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Noooo.
Why do you want to join our server?: I have been looking for a small, modded server where I can enjoy the finest Minecraft has to offer.

DOB stands for date of birth, really I was just asking for you age but when you get to a certain age and you fill in 100's of forms every day, well it must have just become engrained haha

Shinychar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Shinychar
DOB: May 6th, 1995
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a small server where i can enjoy playng ftb in my free time.

S

Shadow-OTR

Was I accepted? Sorry, just want to get started on the server ASAP

Yup you're whitelist welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1395574027][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Shinychar
DOB: May 6th, 1995
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a small server where i can enjoy playng ftb in my free time.

Whitelisted

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:solofrog
DOB: '87 (im 26)
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): never!
Why do you want to join our server?: i used to play with friends a long time ago in FTB, and just wanted to start playing again! I am a community person that likes to help people, but mostly build on my own or maybe with just one other person. Id rather have a smaller community base than a huge one, but any size that becomes is fine.

S

Shadow-OTR

IGN:solofrog
DOB: '87 (im 26)
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): never!
Why do you want to join our server?: i used to play with friends a long time ago in FTB, and just wanted to start playing again! I am a community person that likes to help people, but mostly build on my own or maybe with just one other person. Id rather have a smaller community base than a huge one, but any size that becomes is fine.

You've been whitelisted, welcome

Pascal van Ratingen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Uncle_Orion
DOB: 1972
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):Never and never gonna be.
Why do you want to join our server? I am looking for a DW20 server for some time now, most servers i was on moved to the monster modpack. I am a good person to have on a server, like to be part of a small/medium game community and like to share ideas or learn something new.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeadPillz
DOB: 19.12.1994 - 19
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Never :)
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm a great minecrafter with a few months experience with the modded world of minecraft and I'm loving it, I would like to be part of a community and help create community builds when I'm settled in. My main goals will be to get on with everyone and automate EVERYTHING, I've played a few severs but most were open without whitelist so I never stayed long here I'd feel comfortable thank you.

S

Shadow-OTR

IGN:Uncle_Orion
DOB: 1972
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):Never and never gonna be.
Why do you want to join our server? I am looking for a DW20 server for some time now, most servers i was on moved to the monster modpack. I am a good person to have on a server, like to be part of a small/medium game community and like to share ideas or learn something new.

You have been whitelisted Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1395597634][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: DeadPillz
DOB: 19.12.1994 - 19
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Never :)
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm a great minecrafter with a few months experience with the modded world of minecraft and I'm loving it, I would like to be part of a community and help create community builds when I'm settled in. My main goals will be to get on with everyone and automate EVERYTHING, I've played a few severs but most were open without whitelist so I never stayed long here I'd feel comfortable thank you.

Whitelisted, Welcome

JackTea

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JackStanley3
DOB:2nd December 1995
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Never
Why do you want to join our server?: Because Its New :D , Been Looking For A While For A Good One And Then This Popped Up. People You Have Accepted Seem Cool And Are Around My Age. Oh I Love Minecraft ;)

Wilran3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wilran3
DOB: Sept. 30, 1989
Have you ever been banned? (if so why): Nope
Why do you want to join our server?: I've had tons of fun playing vanilla with pals before. I recently started got into FTB; its the best and I am ready to meet some friends and craft it up!

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
here some pic one of me and my base and two at spawn see you all on there at some point

Attachments

• 2014-03-24_11.04.26.png
    2014-03-24_11.04.26.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2014-03-24_11.06.35.png
    2014-03-24_11.06.35.png
    396.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 2014-03-24_11.06.52.png
    2014-03-24_11.06.52.png
    422.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 2014-03-24_11.07.06.png
    2014-03-24_11.07.06.png
    518.5 KB · Views: 61

Violoto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Violoto
DOB:11.06.1999
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No.
Why do you want to join our server?:I'd like to join a small friendly community as i enjoy making new friends and interacting with other players, i've just recently left a server, as frequently i became the only person on for most hours of the day, and i'd like to re-establish with a community and just generally enjoy myself, thank you.

On a sidenote - does the server have a Teamspeak channel or something of the sort?

GeoNarz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GeoNarz
DOB:10/10/1996
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):No
Why do you want to join our server?: Play minecraft with a small friendly community and have fun.

Shadowbolt152

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowbolt152
DOB: Nov 28, 1998
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Not that i know of
Why do you want to join our server?: Learning experience and having fun while doing it.