Should ic2 be boycotted untill the power system is fixed ??

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I installed both mods, but am unable to find any mention of jet fuel or my other fluids. Is this something you configured yourself?
He's likely using the default jet fuel recipe, just using bees to get the resources for it. Which is both insanely easy to do and insanely smart.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I installed both mods, but am unable to find any mention of jet fuel or my other fluids. Is this something you configured yourself?
I'd guess he uses bees to make the ingredients, kinda like the Magical Crops build I briefly mentioned on your MCF thread.

Edit: Ninja'd :p

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, so I can surprise a mod author. Good to know.

But, yeah, I was referring to making the resources themselves renewable, not the liquid. Besides, where's the fun in that? If I wanted easy jet fuel, I'd just install MineTweaker and make a stupid recipe for an easy bucket of that stuff...assuming we're talking SSP, of course.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Queue

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I must admit this thread made me laugh. BOYCOTT? Haha, good one :)
Its a mod for a freaking GAME. And a damn good one. IC2EXP is a well-balanced, well-done mod in active development by some talented developers. I honestly cannot see the problem. Just because most mods created today toss difficulty out the window doesn't mean IC2 is terrible. It fucking fantastic. As I said on the GT thread, use it or don't. Dont shit all over something people form bullshit opinions on for very little reason.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I must admit this thread made me laugh. BOYCOTT? Haha, good one :)
Its a mod for a freaking GAME. And a damn good one. IC2EXP is a well-balanced, well-done mod in active development by some talented developers. I honestly cannot see the problem. Just because most mods created today toss difficulty out the window doesn't mean IC2 is terrible. It fucking fantastic. As I said on the GT thread, use it or don't. Dont shit all over something people form bullshit opinions on for very little reason.
A bit late...

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
oaXui9O.gif

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
physics2 is lovely! unfortunately the universe has not updated to the newest version because it is a WIP. the movie is a test drive of the tech demo!