• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! With the trend of most of the mods/big mods updating on the even number updates, what updates/additions to mods with their updates would you guys like to see? I personally would love to see the return of Eloraam with RedPower 2 or maybe even 3. What would you like to see?1.9

Last edited:

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
mostly RP2 has replacements, but i still miss the FORTH computers and the frames. (also bluletricity. dont you DARE say redstone in motion...)

also an updated EE2 (yes its OP but its fun.)

oh yes one last thing. I LOVED TC2 taint and wish it would come back. :(

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh how I miss taint and frames! I don't want to see anymore RedPower2 clones except maybe Project Red but I really want to see the genuine RP2 come back.

Last edited:

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Having xycraft back would be nice but honestly I have never really got into it. I would love ee2 to be updated but I also want to see where ee3 brings us. Again never really worked with bluetricity except for some simple tasks but windmills sure look damn good!

Last edited:

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
IC3 anyone !?

If it adds something worthwhile, which it won't.

Windmills sure look damn good!

Try Mekanism, they look pretty good.

mostly RP2 has replacements, but i still miss the FORTH computers and the frames. (also bluletricity. dont you DARE say redstone in motion...)

I daren't say RiM, but RWTema has a frame mod as one of his Patreon goals.

What I really want is BetterThanWolves with really great compatibility so I can just add it to TPPI and it'll run fine.

Reactions: Not_Steve

killrbladez

Jul 29, 2019
I remember Xycraft. I put tons of lava from a quarry in the tank to power said quarry at a different location. Sadly, it was on a server and whenever I used a empty bucket on it, it'd cause random tick errors so the owner destroyed it and gave me 4 lava buckets in return.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Better than forge? Anyone? The force version of better than wolves? It was pretty bad but I really just want a forge version of better than wolves *cries*

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Hey guys! With the trend of most of the mods/big mods updating on the even number updates, what updates/additions to mods with their updates would you guys like to see? I personally would love to see the return of Eloraam with RedPower 2 or maybe even 3. What would you like to see?

I hope they're not updating on even versions, or at least are making an exception with 1.7 anyway.

1.7 still has the numeric IDs in addition to the new named IDs, and the numeric IDs are supposedly removed for 1.8 in the snapshots, so 1.7 is a transition from the old to new ID systems. There have also been a lot of other systems changed internally that may affect mods, such as the "Resource Pack" interface.

Since they have already changed the inventory system (which may/may not affect Mods) in the 1.8 snaps to accommodate adding a UUID-based user system after 1.8 finalizes, anyone skipping 1.7 is just piling on the work for later.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Better than forge? Anyone? The force version of better than wolves? It was pretty bad but I really just want a forge version of better than wolves *cries*

Why would you even want it in a modpack? (yes its an awesome stand alone game to play)
But if you stick it in a pack, all the gameplay can be circumvented with the other mods- leaving a bunch of cool blocks.
Given that the gameplay added by said cool blocks can already be easily replicated within FTB; what would BTW actually add?
(apart from a tsunami of inane whining due to the vanilla changes, and a someone else for idiots to blame apart from Greg?)​

You could play the old Technic pack for minecraft beta. (yes that one that redistributed everyone's mod without permission, and given that FTB is [unofficially] just technic with permission...)

Anything newer than b1.7? - Never gonna happen. Not ever.
Someone tried a while back with no success- apart from driving his/her reputation into the mud.
Pulling that kind of stunt is an incredibly dickish thing.
(Out of all the stupid political crap and controversies coming from modded MC- that guy is bottom of the pile. Lowest of the low ect)​

Last edited:

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Depends if you consider seemingly endless chains of crafting recipes difficult or just tedious.