Sacred rubber sapling "ruined" my world... what can i do?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
DartCraft torch that applies extra ticks to everything (or nearly everything).
Sounds interesting, is there any documentation on it? I also couldn't find it using the latest version of TPPI, does it go by another name in-game?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
This should be in the MFR config:
\config\powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\common.cfg

# If true, enable adding Sacred Rubber Sapling to jungle temple loot.
B:WorldGen.SacredRubberSapling=false

TBH, this tree is the most stupidest thing ever. Found one in a mod ruin that had spawned on Mars (while testing Galacticraft), planted it, 10 minutes later, I had that tree. Luckily it didn't kill my client, just give it an headache.
Instant disable before I updated my server...

Reactions: Blue and RedBoss

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
This should be in the MFR config:
\config\powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\common.cfg

# If true, enable adding Sacred Rubber Sapling to jungle temple loot.
B:WorldGen.SacredRubberSapling=false

TBH, this tree is the most stupidest thing ever. Found one in a mod ruin that had spawned on Mars (while testing Galacticraft), planted it, 10 minutes later, I had that tree. Luckily it didn't kill my client, just give it an headache.
Instant disable before I updated my server...
found it , thanks.

I think this is one of those things that should be disables by default. it can cause alot if harm to servers & single player worlds

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
found it , thanks.

I think this is one of those things that should be disables by default. it can cause alot if harm to servers & single player worlds
*Ahem* Have you been reading the disabled by default thread that you started? Not everyone agrees with you. Let people have their own playstyle. I came to modded MC not for balance, but for fun, although I do like balance sometimes. Oh, btw, you shouldn't have a server that can't handle that. You should get a considerable amount of client lag though. Not crippling to a server, but it would be to anyone who relies on solar power.

Reactions: PierceSG and YX33A

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, that tree is really overkill. Once i looked at it compared to the Sacred Oak that did it for me. The Sacred Oak looked like a normal Oak Tree next to the behemoth!

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Someone on my server just got 3 of those saplins. He went to his friends house (Thats in the air) And made a barrier around it from the logs n leaves 3 of those produce :3

Reactions: kaovalin

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have a video up in a bit. But here is some screen shots of the size of one of these guys.

Sacred Rubber Tree
by Saice, on Flickr

Sacred Rubber Tree
by Saice, on Flickr

now chop down the lower logs, and leave the upper logs
Pj95xtu.png

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
ICBM's antimatter explosive would work wonders on that tree. Things just vaporize inside the sphere of influence and no entity drops from it either.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
I know you could use the lumber axe from TiCo to cut down a good deal of it, and leaf blower on a powerglove to ditch the leaves semi quick.. but yeah, your computer has to handle the tree in the first place

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I know you could use the lumber axe from TiCo to cut down a good deal of it, and leaf blower on a powerglove to ditch the leaves semi quick.. but yeah, your computer has to handle the tree in the first place

Lumber axe wouldn't even cut down 1/100th of that in one shot. It has a limit on the size of tree it can handle before only cutting out a 3x3 section.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
There is the fun of blowing up something massive with a massive explosive and finding out that it wasnt enough so you get to use even more :) (pandora military fantasy server?)

I still prefer leaving the tree to melt computers, or filling it with TC4 flux goo and taint. But that's just me ;)