Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

WeaponMaster

Jul 29, 2019
If i have a macerator hooked up to an ME network with a storage bus, and a MAC with the pattern cobble macerated becomes sand inside it, will the cobble get sent to the macerator if i request it? or do i need to have an ME interface to do this? i think ME interfaces only store 6 patterns so what do i do if i want to be able to dump all my ores into the system and have it macerate and smelt them?

riciJak

Jul 29, 2019
If i have a macerator hooked up to an ME network with a storage bus, and a MAC with the pattern cobble macerated becomes sand inside it, will the cobble get sent to the macerator if i request it? or do i need to have an ME interface to do this?

yes. the cobble will go in the macerator if you request sand, no need to set export on the me interface.

i think ME interfaces only store 6 patterns so what do i do if i want to be able to dump all my ores into the system and have it macerate and smelt them?

use precision export bus(8 item slot) on the macerator set all the ores you want to macerate.

WeaponMaster

Jul 29, 2019
yes. the cobble will go in the macerator if you request sand, no need to set export on the me interface.

use precision export bus(8 item slot) on the macerator set all the ores you want to macerate.
there are more than 8 ores i want to macerate, does this mean i have to use to busses?

KIllercat5678

Jul 29, 2019
hey, I was wondering if you know what is wrong with my ftb launcher. I click launch and it downloads etc and then when it starts up it opens like normal mc without any mods. Ive tried everything, please help!

Evilshallwin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to greatly increase the rate of drop for Wither Skeleton Skulls? I heard of the Vorpal enchant and similar stuff, but those are no longer in the Monster 1.6.4 pack. Is there something similar from almost ANY mod in that modpack that will let me get wither skelly skulls at an accelerated rate?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to greatly increase the rate of drop for Wither Skeleton Skulls? I heard of the Vorpal enchant and similar stuff, but those are no longer in the Monster 1.6.4 pack. Is there something similar from almost ANY mod in that modpack that will let me get wither skelly skulls at an accelerated rate?
Cleaver

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Should I install factorization just for the wrath lamps? (I have an older computer, so I can't have 130+ mods)
There is so much more to fc than wrath lamps. It adds so much more functionality then you could ever imagine

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
On DW20 1.6.4 version 1.16 and 1.18.
Multiplayer server.

MFR Steam Turbine and BioFull generator run on any liquid, that includes water.
Is there a way to configuring this correctly?

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Tinkers construct has the cleaver like @trajing said with the beheading enchant. If you don't want to make a cleaver (it swings slowly but does lots of damage) you can apply the beheading modifier to any weapon in tinkers construct with an enderpearl and obsidian. check your 'materials and you' books for more accurate info

[nuke question]
according to one of the wikis that google spat at me it is about 13 seconds which feels about right for 1.5 nukes.

On DW20 1.6.4 version 1.16 and 1.18.
Multiplayer server.

MFR Steam Turbine and BioFull generator run on any liquid, that includes water.
Is there a way to configuring this correctly?

I would bet that that is a bug and will probably get fixed at some point. Just treat them like a one staged mekanism power plant for now :D

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question: I am trying to set up a FTB server on my own PC just for myself for Monster to see if it helps with performance. But I am a complete novice when it comes to this. I remember seeing this somewhere but cant find it. What was the syntax for the generator-settings= to get it to use ATG?

Also, as soon as I hit the ServerStart.bat it seems to generate a world. But before I do so there is no server.properties to input settings in. How on earth does it work with telling it how to generate worlds?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Question: I am trying to set up a FTB server on my own PC just for myself for Monster to see if it helps with performance. But I am a complete novice when it comes to this. I remember seeing this somewhere but cant find it. What was the syntax for the generator-settings= to get it to use ATG?

Also, as soon as I hit the ServerStart.bat it seems to generate a world. But before I do so there is no server.properties to input settings in. How on earth does it work with telling it how to generate worlds?
Easiest way is start a world let it load all the properties and stuff, stop the server, delete the world it made and change properties as you see fit