Wooden Conductive Pipes Won't Take Energy From Magmatic Engines?

Minecraftimus

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I have a pump sucking lava from hell and going to an ender tank which connects back to my base and transports the lava to some magmatic engines. I have ten of them and they are all connect to wooden conductive pipes, and the wooden conductive pipe to golden ones. This all goes mainly to a energy tesseract to power my quarry. My problem is that the wooden conductive pipes don't seem to be taking energy from the magmatic engines. The magmatic engines are running at full speed, and are full of energy, but it isn't going through my system. I've tried literally everything I can think of, but I'm not getting the solution.

Help would be appreciated.

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I have a pump sucking lava from hell and going to an ender tank which connects back to my base and transports the lava to some magmatic engines. I have ten of them and they are all connect to wooden conductive pipes, and the wooden conductive pipe to golden ones. This all goes mainly to a energy tesseract to power my quarry. My problem is that the wooden conductive pipes don't seem to be taking energy from the magmatic engines. The magmatic engines are running at full speed, and are full of energy, but it isn't going through my system. I've tried literally everything I can think of, but I'm not getting the solution.

Help would be appreciated.

Try conduits.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
Put the machines directly next to the engines until you have conduits.

Wait, this is 1.4/1.5 right?

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
I can't because the engines also power my machines which I need to make the conduits.
If you are in the 1.6.x packs, BC pipes won't work with dynamos. Dynamos put out RF, not MJ. BC pipes are no longer compatible. TE3 added multiple tier conduits. The most basic ones only require 2 lead ingots, 1 glass, and 6 redstone. They can be upgraded once you have invar. They are more than enough to power your starting setup until you make the redstone conduits. You really don't even need redstone conduits until you get fairly deep into your world.

Reactions: PierceSG

Minecraftimus

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not mentioning, but I'm playing the Direwolf20 pack for 1.5.2.

Thanks for the help everyone, I put the engines next to my machines and was able to make the conduits. I got everything back up and running. And no, the conduits require much more than just ingots in DW20.

Makes me wonder what caused my problem in the first place, though.

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
if TE stuff are still called engines then it is TE2 then they should connect else... you better get started on TE2's tech tree and make some redstone conduits (ideally they are better than the BC conduits as they dont explode) :X if the former engines (also a retexture) are called dynamos then BC no longer connects