Pumping Honey

Scott Bradley

Jul 29, 2019
So recently in the direwolf20 mod pack I made a honey ocean using mystcraft and when I tried pumping up the honey using a bc3 pump and 4 redstone engines at max speed nothing happened. I tried many other combos of pipes and power sources in creative and nothing seems to work. I've come to the conclusion from doing some reading that biomes o plenty honey (which the ocean is made of) is not compatible with a bc3 pump. If anyone knows of a way to pump biomes o plenty honey or a way to change the mod associated with honey terrain gen (for example making the ocean generate forestry honey) it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time. - Scotty

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Guess you got the BoP Honey which isn't Forestry compatible and is totally useless, I don't think there's a way to get a Forestry Honey Ocean, and if there's a method, it will be fixed by Sengir in the next release of Forestry, why do you need so much Honey, just curious here cause its useless anyways once you get started with bee's you will end up dumping a lot of it to a tank and forget it there except for some very specific uses...

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
pump honey HAHA Extra Utilities got you covered Ender Pump plus Sengir is no longer actively deving Forestry its Covert Jaguar but Sengir is still there for uhhh... counsel but the honey you get in BoP i believe is not usable for forestry... unless forestry honey is a fluid and not an item

Vicerious

Jul 29, 2019
You can convert Forestry honey drops into a liquid in a squeezer. This liquid is used by a few machines such as the analyzer block.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
You can convert Forestry honey drops into a liquid in a squeezer. This liquid is used by a few machines such as the analyzer block.

But I think its the only machine that can convert the Forestry Honey to liquid, and this Honey isn't the same as I think it can't be put in the world, even if you manage to get a bucket of it, its not a Forge Liquid...

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Since it can go through any pipe I'm pretty sure it's a forge liquid, it just isn't placable in the world.
Word of warning, the dw20 pack has also MC pages for liquid ender and liquid redstone. The first is from TiCo (I think) and is compatible to TE resonant ender (yay max-size railcraft tank full of it :p), but the second is from project red and is neither pumpable nor compatible to TE fluid redstone (whose name I currently forgot).

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Since it can go through any pipe I'm pretty sure it's a forge liquid, it just isn't pracable in the world.
Word of warning, the dw20 pack has also MC pages for liquid ender and liquid redstone. The first is from TiCo (I think) and is compatible to TE resonant ender (yay max-size railcraft tank full of it :p), but the second is from project red and is neither pumpable nor compatible to TE fluid redstone (whose name I currently forgot).
Destabilized Redstone? And that's a shame, I hope they fix that.

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's it. Desabilized Redstone is a viable mystcraft page, but it's blacklisted in the config. But I'd already be happy if I could pump the liquid redstone. It can be used in the smeltery to create liquid redmetal which in turn yields redmetal ingots =)

Shirkit

Jul 29, 2019
I got 1k buckets worth of resonant ender in a random Mystcraft age, that allowed me to build my 50 tesseracts I wanted! ^^

Reactions: Not_Steve