Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
~IGN: kissrocksforever
~ Your Age:22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: a couple hours on weeknights, more on weekends.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I mix it up a lot. it depends on what mood I'm in at the time. I like building/gathering the most though I'd say.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I've played single player for about 2 weeks on the current direwolf pack but then my world deleted itself... but I've played FTB since December of 2012. (ps: you should totally add metallurgy 3! lol)
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, but I am more than willing to change that for a good server!

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~IGN: kissrocksforever
~ Your Age:22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: a couple hours on weeknights, more on weekends.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I mix it up a lot. it depends on what mood I'm in at the time. I like building/gathering the most though I'd say.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I've played single player for about 2 weeks on the current direwolf pack but then my world deleted itself... but I've played FTB since December of 2012. (ps: you should totally add metallurgy 3! lol)
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, but I am more than willing to change that for a good server!
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Around 2-4 hours per day on the weekend
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have played with the DW20 modpack a lot, and personally enjoy Thaumcraft 4, Tinkers Construct, and Ars Magica 2
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Around 2-4 hours per day on the weekend
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have played with the DW20 modpack a lot, and personally enjoy Thaumcraft 4, Tinkers Construct, and Ars Magica 2
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes
In game name?

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew

JoOsepstein

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 4-5 days a week. University takes some time :)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer and builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Last server I played on was DW20 pack and before that i've played on servers with mindcrack and ultimate packs. So i know some things, but sure there are more things to explore.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I'm not planning on using it.

IGN: JoOsepstein

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 4-5 days a week. University takes some time :)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer and builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Last server I played on was DW20 pack and before that i've played on servers with mindcrack and ultimate packs. So i know some things, but sure there are more things to explore.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I'm not planning on using it.

IGN: JoOsepstein

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to Kantatius or Elite_Wing.

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod]

tylerB1996

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: D3athGat0r

~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Once a day )maybe every other day depending on my week, school and such.)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer. ezplorer, engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've followed DW since beta minecarft and have been playing FTB since it was public, but I am now getting back into after a hiatus of minecraft to focus on school, most things look similar to Ultimate so I can get situated pretty fast.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, I much prefer this over any other VoIP.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: D3athGat0r

~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Once a day )maybe every other day depending on my week, school and such.)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer. ezplorer, engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've followed DW since beta minecarft and have been playing FTB since it was public, but I am now getting back into after a hiatus of minecraft to focus on school, most things look similar to Ultimate so I can get situated pretty fast.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, I much prefer this over any other VoIP.

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

- The Super Jew

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my application, and I'm just wondering, what is a server builder? I have run my own server if that has anything to do with it!

• IGN: Starlight
  • My age: 31
  • I have periods of inactivity, but mostly I'll be playing several hours every day!
  • I am a factory engineer and collector/gatherer!
  • I know most of the mods in DW20 pack! I really miss RedPower though, and my personal opinion is that RedProject (I assume the continuation of RP) is missing some important parts!
  • I use TS3, but I'm mostly on my own TS3 server with some friends!
And I have to ask: Where is this server located in the world? If it's in the USA or something far from Europe, I get too much lag!

--
Starlight

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my application, and I'm just wondering, what is a server builder? I have run my own server if that has anything to do with it!

• I have periods of inactivity, but mostly I'll be playing several hours every day!
  • I know most of the mods in DW20 pack! I really miss RedPower though, and my personal opinion is that RedProject (I assume the continuation of RP) is missing some important parts!
And I have to ask: Where is this server located in the world? If it's in the USA or something far from Europe, I get too much lag!

--
Starlight

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Maverick
Keyser33 [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to TheSuperJew or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you

are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR!

IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with

us while we game.

- Sandro Cella
aka Keyser33 [OPTIKS Nations Server Mod]

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019

--
Starlight
We own a CreeperHost Dedicated box, which is hosted in Europe. However, to all concerned US players, the majority of our members are US based and we have good connection.