Craftnoids youtube Channel

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Dingham here, dropping in to tell you about my YouTube Channel.

Been running this channel for a little while, mainly for the Craftnoid community but I have recently started putting in more effort to appeal to a wider audience. Currently I am running a minecraft series with some of the other Craftnoids called Harsh Realities, where we work together and try to survive on a custom 1.6.4 server designed by myself with the intent to kill us, lots.

I also do Let's plays on some other indie games and occasional do streams from our main server. There will also be a series coming from the main server soon. I also plan on doing some tutorials on server administration and mod pack creation in the future, as well as mod spot lights.

Daily content, all video's are available in 720p HD or higher.

Hope you enjoy, feedback would be gratefully appreciated.

In case you missed the link at the top, here the channel address; http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDingham

Last edited:

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Released two Minecraft Video's on the Harsh Reality Series since I last posted and have also started putting them in to a playlist. Here's the link for the Harsh Reality Playlist

Here's are all the video to date on the series to date, in case you don't want to leave the forum :)

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
More harsh reality content for your view delight. Joined by a new Craftnoid to the series; popple, the pack was also updated and we added hats mod for fun and Twilight Forest for some more exploration at a later date. Hope you enjoy the episode, the death counter certain got a lot of working in this episode.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 27 is finally out after a short delay. We have a new member joining us and we start a new adventure and check out the Twilight Forest.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 28 is out for Harsh Reality. We continue are adventure in Twilight Forest, things start to get messy. If you like see us die, you'll enjoy the next couple of episodes :)

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 29 is out for Harsh Reality.We venture further into the Twilight Forest, we discover a maze that puzzles us then we run it to some trouble, it gets a lot messier in the next episode. Stay Tuned.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 30 of the Harsh Reality series is out. We begin our assault on the hollow hill.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 31 of Harsh Reality series is out. The war continues, with many many deaths :p

We also did some PVP maps which were fun....

Prison Escape....

Vampire Survival...

more episode of PVP with Craftnoids available on the channel and more to come. You can see them on the many main page.

Any thoughts and/or suggestion always appreciated.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 32 of Harsh Reality is out and available for your viewing delight. We continuing our adventure through the twilight forest.

Also want to promote some additional minecraft fun we had.