Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
What Mod Pack: Direwolf 20 v1.6 v1.0.14
Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/gXxb7SYD
Reproducible: Yes (Second pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UcxNU3Ur )
What happened:
Was breaking a HP boiler (With covers on the sides covering the TE Fluiducts that removed the steam) when the above crash happened.

Mind taking a backup of your save, deleting the current pack and redownloading? It almost seems as if one of the chicken bone mods has gotten derped somehow.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Mind taking a backup of your save, deleting the current pack and redownloading? It almost seems as if one of the chicken bone mods has gotten derped somehow.
I certainly can. But this was playing on a server. Server didn't crash, it was client-side only. Could be a sync issue, as I was breaking down the HP boiler pretty fast, and the fluiducts didn't appear to be keeping up with the connected state of the boiler blocks.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I certainly can. But this was playing on a server. Server didn't crash, it was client-side only. Could be a sync issue, as I was breaking down the HP boiler pretty fast, and the fluiducts didn't appear to be keeping up with the connected state of the boiler blocks.

Sync issues do cause... unique bugs. Just for some reason its looking like its got a derped CCC build.

PlanerNL

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Whenever I try to teleport using the /tp command or via mapwriter, it does not tp me, but instead alert me in the chat: "Exit PageView First!" I will upload a screenshot of it. Is it a keybind issue? or did I activate something?
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Probably a keybind issue.

screenshot: http://gyazo.com/131bcf38caaa713139de6edee724723a

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: NEI, Magic Bees, Extra Bees (versions released with the 1.014 pack)
Whats the bug? NEI doesn't display the bees or bee products from these two mods. It only shows the default forestry bees.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None yet.

Ruskam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Buildcraft 4.2.2
Whats the bug? Not able to put a pattern inside the filler. I'm able to put objects into the inventory but when I try to put a pattern into the filler, i'm not able to put something in it. Neither glass nor bricks. The frame is set up correctly and the filler is receiving power. But it doesn't accept a pattern.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

FuturamaPhill

Jul 29, 2019
You could. The universal configs will make it so the id's stay the same. But some mods may be missing.
I figured out what was wrong, i updated drives recently and they didn't install properly. Anyone that has this issue should roll back the drivers, or attempt a clean install of the drivers. (sorry i thought this was a FTB thing i should of checked other games)

Gabigabigo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack : Direwolf20 v1.0.14

Pastebin link to crash log : Not in logs
Whats the bug ? Coal Dust (IC2) and/or Pulverized Coal (TE) can not be crafted into Raw Carbon Fibre (IC2), the recipe is wrong, you need 4 coal dust/pulverized coal.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix : nope

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Whats the bug? Not able to put a pattern inside the filler. I'm able to put objects into the inventory but when I try to put a pattern into the filler, i'm not able to put something in it. Neither glass nor bricks. The frame is set up correctly and the filler is receiving power. But it doesn't accept a pattern.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

They updated the filler. Just use the GUI to select the filler mode. You no longer need to have glass or bricks to make the pattern.

Huskies90

Jul 29, 2019
recently opened my direwolf20 singleplayer world after updating only to discover all of the aspects I had scanned disappeared from my research table. However when I tried to go scan those items over again it would not allow me to. Anyway I could reset the thaumcraft file so I'm not stuck?

ashiirra

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.12)
Mod & Version: Ars Magica
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WX2AQQzF
Whats the bug? I have a crash on start up issue. This happens with both the server and single player on start up with my map. The last I heard someone was playing with a conduit or some such with ars magica.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Have not been able to find anything talking about this.

Malific

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is really a bug but I figure I'll post it here.

The configs are set to default World generation with Ores from Thermal Expansion. However with higher Tier IC2, you get the Scanner, Pattern Storage and Replicator, and Ore from Thermal Expansion cannot be scanned into this, only IC2 ores.

I'm wandering why the default for spawning Thermal Expansion Ores rather than IC2 Ores. Do IC2 ores not work with the rest of the mods?

AaronLovell42

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: This goes for the pack as a whole.
Whats the bug? My world is not showing up when I try to load it. It is in the saves file.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None.

D

Deleted member 100442

I had a question in regards to bugs. My world crashed after I killed an Angry Zombie with an iron axe, and then the world disappeared from the list of available worlds. I checked the files and it looked like my world was still there, is there any way I can access it, or is it ruined?

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is really a bug but I figure I'll post it here.

The configs are set to default World generation with Ores from Thermal Expansion. However with higher Tier IC2, you get the Scanner, Pattern Storage and Replicator, and Ore from Thermal Expansion cannot be scanned into this, only IC2 ores.

I'm wandering why the default for spawning Thermal Expansion Ores rather than IC2 Ores. Do IC2 ores not work with the rest of the mods?
In theory, every kind of ore should work, thanks to the Ore Dictionary. IIRC, IC2 ore configuration is "All or nothing", whereas TE ores can be customized with frequency and size, which makes them preferable. Also IIRC, the IC2e Scanner/Pattern Storage and Replicator are broken in current builds.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
recently opened my direwolf20 singleplayer world after updating only to discover all of the aspects I had scanned disappeared from my research table. However when I tried to go scan those items over again it would not allow me to. Anyway I could reset the thaumcraft file so I'm not stuck?

Take all of your items you are carrying and place them in a chest. Then exit the game and delete your player.dat file from the game save. You may want to make a backup of it 1st. All of the thaumcraft research and unlocked Thaum entries are stored in your player.dat file.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.12)
Mod & Version: Ars Magica
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WX2AQQzF
Whats the bug? I have a crash on start up issue. This happens with both the server and single player on start up with my map. The last I heard someone was playing with a conduit or some such with ars magica.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Have not been able to find anything talking about this.

I've had this happen to me a few times on my server. You need to make a backup copy of the world then use MCedit to delete the mana battery located at 447, 26, 1486. See the info below came from your pastebin.

1. -- Tile entity being ticked --
  2. Details:
  3. Name: TileEntityManaBattery // am2.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityManaBattery
  4. Block type: ID #801 (tile.arsmagica2:mana_battery // am2.blocks.BlockManaBattery)
  5. Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
  6. Block location: World: (447,26,1486), Chunk: (at 15,1,14 in 27,92; contains blocks 432,0,1472 to 447,255,1487),

The energy transfer system is bugged in AM2. Mithion has stated in on his bug tracker that he will do an overhaul of the energy system in 1.2.

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? Yes.

I had the same issue, if you left-click the area between column 2 + 3 of the crafting window in the filler it switches through the options (you don't need to use items to accept patterns anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.