Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Macgyver01

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I would love to join. My ign is macgyver01 and his is Gusdorf. We are both 18 so one can expect mature behavior. We are both also proficient builders.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN ivoryfire
would like to join a direwolf server almost everyserver ive been too goes to some stupid modpack that screws up the world and makes it unplayable. I like to make builds with all the different blocks

scotty Michaelson

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: sexygamer101
Favourite mod: thaumcraft 4
Why i would like to join: Looking for a multi-play server were I don't have to worry about griefers. Just a fun community with others around and an area I can call my base. Also i hate large servers and i just need someplace nice and quiet and exciting at times!

coolvictorDJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolvictorDJ
I have lately been bored with most games and only FTB seems to get me interested in playing video games again, and since I just got out of school I have tons of free time. In game, I plan to create mostly everything and mix and match all the mods at my disposal. I have one project in particular that I want to create on the server, which is dubbed `the destroyer of worlds`build, if you want to see it you will have to invite me.
fPBt1bEv8vhc_f3zuwan0CXOwokbByt0R5BCUJ8Ad_qWM9u82hvMjmqrHIYDiZwRLYz5bVXq7Tl4zuxF7G1cSNlLMkpgyiUyz6Ty_9nTLZWJhckZ8TU=s0-d-e1-ft