Butler!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, nothing, it's just better than ever

Butler, do not ever speak french again! kay?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, NEIN!

Butler, use kung-fu techniques to catch all the mosquitoes in my room, okay?

Also, J, do I need to change anything related to the snippet I gave you?

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, I rebuilt your bedroom. And the bed is on the roof. I guess I should go back to design school...

Butler, I need solid music. 100% solid. And make sure it's glass like. So it shatters when I punch it. Also make sure it's country so I can laugh at the shattered country music on the floor.

(haha totally random thoughts in a totally random order. Try following that order, guys >;D)

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, I have made a country record, and developed a new glass record just for you,

Butler, fetch me some cheese from the moon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Sir, I have dyed your hair.

Butler, fetch me one of those ostriches. I hear they have a wingspan of fifty feet and can shoot fire out of their nostrils.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't fulfill my request. That goes against the rules. You lose
Sir, I am very sorry, but I have to confess that I suspect also broke them "You must ask the person beneath you to do an impossible task. In turn, they post saying how they finished the task, and ask for an impossible task of the person beneath them."

Butler, please make Conguy97 forgive me

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, I killed him for failing at the rules and that annoying tapatalk message

Butler, fetch me history of the tekkit debacle

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, I have read them for you, took me ages, i have lost faith in humanity, but have a made you a summary

Guy 1: Tekkit Y U NO HAVE PERMISSIONS!

Guy 2: F U N00b

Tekkit Guy: Permissions granted

Butler, Restore my faith in humanity

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, to restore your faith in humanity, I killed every human existing. I hope you have faith in humanity now, because I don't :p

Butler, I wanna be a real kid!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Sir, i have gotten you the newspaper with details on the super bowl. The San Diego Union Tribune says: "The chargers lost. Big surprise there."

Butler, give me a gallon of your tears.

Reactions: YX33A

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, I don't know how much a gallon is so, I collected 3.78541178 liters of my tears.

Butler, explain me what's the SuperTrowl.

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Sir, SuperTrowl is an acronym that stands for Super Ultra Precious Energy Rat and his Troll Rabbit Obviously dont Wear Leggings. I have created this acronym just for you.

Butler, send yourself to the Core of the Universe and take some photos for me.

Reactions: YX33A

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Sir. I traveled far in the Universe but found it endless thus not having a core. I uploaded some pictures to a dropbox account and sent the password to you via carrier pidgeon.

Butler! Garther the soul of a weeping mimic, and season with garlic before you serve it