Something Logical | FTB Beta Pack A | 16 slot Whitelist | Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

BlackHatJack

Jul 29, 2019
screenshot2.png

Teamspeak IP: ts.so-lo.co
Minecraft IP: mc.so-lo.co

EsperNet: #SomethingLogical
Our website: http://somethinglogical.com/

Mod Pack: MindCrack

Whitelist Applications are: Open.

Rules:
  • NO Griefing, swearing, spamming, raiding, unneeded pvp
  • Protect yourself, our staff keep people fair, not keep your stuff safe
  • Do not purposely lag the server
Server settings:
  • Hard mode
  • mobGreifing disabled
  • 16 slots
  • whitelisted, apply here, or post in this thread with your username and reason to add you.
Mods Removed:
None​
Mods Added:
Server details:​
  • Dedicated
Overview of SO-LO and more detailed information:
We are the Something Logical (SO-LO) team and we wish to invite you to our mature, friendly and well humored server. We are hoping you will be mature or at least act mature as part of a community of like minded people. We are a team of well established players who try to take a more logical approach to gaming. This means avoiding the constant fear of a world reset, or new players to the server stealing your items.
Because of this, our server has a whitelist. That, combined with the fact that our server encourages prevention and revenge, we have a slightly more logical approach to handling things similar to the way it would be handled in real life. Players are expected to protect their property, if you become a victim, you may exact your revenge. Depending on the situation, you're are may be able to be rolled back, though it is discouraged. (If a man steals your car, the police officer is not going to buy you a new one.)
That being said, we are a no tolerance, no griefing server, with a sturdy, friendly team. This is a dedicated server currently limited to 16 whitelisted slots.
Overview of our server:
  • We try to maintain a friendly mature player base
  • NO tolerance towards griefing, stealing, raiding, senseless killing
  • Spawn is ever growing, if you have something you would like to build for public use (not dismantlement) feel free.
  • Players are expected to protect themselves. (I will not refund a vanilla chest of diamonds left in the middle of no where)
Information on resource gathering:
Our world (Overworld, Nether, The End) is planed to NOT be reset. Resource gathering can be done in a Mystcraft world written by the admins. This means when a new mod gets installed (RedPower, Extrabees) the world will not be reset to have the new ores. You may explore further out, our mine in our Mystcraft worlds which will be reset with notification when new ores/features are generated. Because of this, please avoid building anything in the Mystcraft worlds that would be difficult for you to remove.​
information on mods/features:
Mystcraft Descriptive book (Age book) crafting is disabled, this is to prevent server lag, if you would like to see something in a new age, please ask an admin.​
Mystcraft instability is disabled, this is also to prevent server lag, and allows us to have dense ores for better harvisting yield.​
PortalGun Moon Portals are disabled.​
PortalGun PlayerGrabing is disabled (Common sense)​
PortalGun Turrets will not fire on players or friendly NPCs​
GregTech is not, and will not be disabled. It increases the difficulty of mod items rightfully. If you are in need of higher end items, players are encouraged to trade.​
Buildcraft Quarries: Limit yourself to a single full sized quarry in the mining (mystcraft) world only, this is to reduce server lag and keep the overworld looking pretty.​
Whitelist info:
Simply post here to apply, or apply at: http://somethinglogical.com/application-forms.php?appid=1
Reply on this thread with the following format:​
Minecraft username:
Have you read and agree to our rules?:​
Why you should be whitelisted:​
Post for more details.
Thank you and see you soon!
The SO-LO Team

D0unutMan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: D0unutMan
Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes i have
Why you should be whitelisted: i enjoy playing with mature people and having fun while doing soo

Kronos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KronosIII
Have you read and agree to our rules? yes
Why you should be whitelisted: 24 years old and wish to play with other mature people. Having fun and helping others is a must.

Does the server currently have any protection plugins?

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Mr_Rizzo
Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes I have
Why you should be whitelisted: It's always nice to play with people who dont find it necessary to grief you 24/7

BlackHatJack

Jul 29, 2019
Both of you added, Kronos, no protection plugins, no need. all the mods add more than enough protection in our opinion, IC² Personal Safes, MFFS, and others. If you have items you want to protect just ask a player, sure you can get a free safe or few from someone.

SmuCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xLazR
Have you read and agree to our rules? heap
Why you should be whitelisted: I Love playing in server and i record for youtube and i hate it when i join a server with immature people and i love to make new friends :D

MrDropps

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: MrDropps
Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes sure have
Why you should be whitelisted: Looking for a group smaller group of people to play with played lots on bigger servers but just looking for a small community. Very mature player you could in fact call me an old man. Dedicated gamer just looking for some fun.

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: chocopotato
Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep
Why you should be whitelisted: Been looking for an FTB server that suits what I like. I've got a good bit of experience with some of the mods so I'd be happy to give anyone a hand.

jgsoccer17

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: jgsoccer17
Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes
Why you should be whitelisted: I want a small ftb server to play on where i can relax and i want to help out newcomers because i have experience​

BlackHatJack

Jul 29, 2019
good to see you xLazR, and kronos, I have you on the whitelist. If you are having issues try our teamspeak. we can help you better from there.

At 16, whitelist apps are closed for today. will be reopening when there is room.

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Did the VBULLETIN application but shall add request here too. ;)

Minecraft username: 1ManleyMiner
Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
Why you should be whitelisted: I am pretty mature at 54 yrs old and I love playing FTB with other mature people. I'd like to be part of a SMALL group on a server where friends can become good friends while having fun with this game. Can use TS, Ventrillo, Skype and have been playing FTB since the pack came out. 2 months of Tekkit before that.
Thanks

Zyphar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: zyphar
Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes
Why you should be whitelisted: I like playing on small servers with whitelists as it is a much nicer playing experiance, and im alway willing to help people get going or if they have problems.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Levytskyy
Do you agree to the rules?: yes i have no issue with them
Why you should be whitelisted: I play often and enjoy using teamspeak. my preference are small to medium sized servers and i have knoleddge on almost everything feedthebeast has to offer.