Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Wasn't sure if you wanted that information specifically, or just solutions ;)

In my experience, pretty much any fluid transfer solution will work with a portable tank, but unless you have some sort of motive power, you need to pull from the bottom. The easiest way to drain a p-tank into an RC tank is to have a valve block on the top of the RC tank. Put a pipe on top of that and switch your p-tank to export from the bottom, and gravity should do the rest.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I ran into something similar to this. Turned out to be the railcraft tank. I tried transfer node and fluid ducts. The problem is the valve in the bottom center of the tank. Move your valve to a different location and I bet it starts working. In my case the tank was a 3x3 so I had to put the valve on the side. I would be interested to know the size of your tank and where do you wind up putting the valve. I know the bottom center block is the one that stores the data for the tank (capacity, current volume and fluid data). I wonder if that same block can't be the valve due to some code issue.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
What the heck is this?
aV70gxQ.jpg

It first appeared in the roof when I was getting some Nitor, but now it appears here too!

(the magenta colored liquid)

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
i believe if you let it sit for too long it will slowly change the biome into eerie, but you can remove it with a bucket of water or a piston

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Or just place any block in the space it is in. You can place cobble where it is and it will go away.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks.
Also, if I empty a warded jar by right click, i presume i let that out into flux too? :/
I don't think so (although with the void jars being availabe that might have changed)

Also note that the whole clean up taint by block placement might be/has already changed/been removed.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Does TiC stonebound stack? Like the more stonebound parts you have, the stronger the effect?

Have not personally tested this yet but here:

Unless it also scales oddly with the base mining speed on the tool, stonebound bonus is based on actual durability used.
Wooden head, ardite binding, wood rod, 1/59 durability = 0.66 stonebound bonus.
Tartarite head (ExtraTiC), ardite binding, wood rod, 2881/3000 durability = 1.12 stonebound bonus.

So the value of ardite vs thaumium used for a redstone modifier (which is only +4) depends on the durability of the tool. Since my tool reached +1 at around -100 durability I'd expect almost +30 by the time it reaches 1/3000 IF it keeps going linearly. Even if it slowed down pretty dramatically it'd still probably beat redstone's +4. You can also reach 3000 durability in 'vanilla TiC' with manyullyn head and rod.

I personally go with paper/thaumium to get more upgrade slots, especially on hammers (mmm, 6 upgrades)

Exadi

Jul 29, 2019
I did eventually finish breaking that pickaxe. It ended up being around 4.5 from stonebound. I'm pretty sure it's better on hammers, especially because you can have paper and thaumium and still have room for ardite somewhere.

I made another pickaxe with 2 ardite pieces and it's getting 7.23 speed from stonebound at 1734/3000.

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
I got an enchant "Unstable" on some chain boots from a mob drop. What is it and what mod does it come from?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Have not personally tested this yet but here:

I personally go with paper/thaumium to get more upgrade slots, especially on hammers (mmm, 6 upgrades)

Personally, I like to make rock and paper scissors.

Sorry, bad joke. I haven't had coffee yet.

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
In the DW20 pack I take it Soul Shards have not been put in yet for 1.6.4?

Also will EE2/EE3 be put in anytime soon if anyone knows?

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
In the DW20 pack I take it Soul Shards have not been put in yet for 1.6.4?

Also will EE2/EE3 be put in anytime soon if anyone knows?

Unless it has been fixed recently Soulshards has a bad crash bug when trying to remove a soul cage so that's probably what's holding it up.

As for EE3, it isn't officially updated for 1.6.4 as far as I can tell. There may or may not be some builds out, but not what I would consider a release which would be a slight hindrance to being in the 1.6.4 packs.

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
Unless it has been fixed recently Soulshards has a bad crash bug when trying to remove a soul cage so that's probably what's holding it up.

As for EE3, it isn't officially updated for 1.6.4 as far as I can tell. There may or may not be some builds out, but not what I would consider a release which would be a slight hindrance to being in the 1.6.4 packs.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm just having a giant holdup with Ender Pearls, pretty much unable to progress without them. -_-