Automating the Shard of minium production in 1.6.4

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
hey,

do you guys know any possible method of automating this? Since turtlekills dont give any of them shards, we have to find a possibility.

I cant find a Deployer in 1.6.4. Was this only part of red power 2? I wanted to use it with a rail gun.

Any ideas? :)

-iMontouch

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Also, you CAN obtain the shards manually, correct? A couple weeks ago or so, Pahimar made it so you can no longer obtain Minium Shards from killing mobs. ( He's in the process of making a new method to obtain them. Mob drop was always a temp fix. )

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
You can no longer obtain minium shards from mob drops, except in a version of EE where the stone is completely broken and is useless. I believe the only way in the latest WIP versions is using bees.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
You can no longer obtain minium shards from mob drops, except in a version of EE where the stone is completely broken and is useless. I believe the only way in the latest WIP versions is using bees.

Equivalency addon fixes the minimum stone from being useless in older versions.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
This may sound silly, but where in the name of all that is shiny did you find EE3 for 1.6? the MC thread and what I can find of github (really need to figure that stuff out one day) says 1.5.2

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
we use the overload packacke of the overload package.[DOUBLEPOST=1390013812][/DOUBLEPOST]ok sry. im drunken.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
This may sound silly, but where in the name of all that is shiny did you find EE3 for 1.6? the MC thread and what I can find of github (really need to figure that stuff out one day) says 1.5.2

In that thread and on that github. With the github, you would need to build it yourself.

Easier way is just go to the end of the EE3 thread, and look for builds other people are constantly doing. Every time Pahimar updates, they re-build it.

What you're seeing is that there is no official release for 1.6.x because it has never been ready for use. He just barely got DynEMC up and running ( and up until then all recipes were disabled. ), he has pretty much finished the calcinator, but the aludel needs a fair bit of work. It currently will not cook up items, none of the code is there ( last I checked a few days ago. ) Alchemical chests require items from the aludel. As I mentioned, Minium shards are not currently obtainable as he works to move it over to a new method of acquiring them. Divining rod doesn't do anything.

This post from Wliu ( post 5708 ) is the key one for ya:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1540010-equivalent-exchange-3-pre1h/page__st__5700#entry27966550

Getting the addon Equivalency is pretty nice btw. EE3 itself is still just geared for vanilla. Equivalency adds a bunch of copper, silver, etc. to the transmutations.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
He doesn't do builds very often. In fact, that one listed is 2 builds old ATM and the previous build he posted was pre1h for MC 1.5.2...which was from May. That's why the others on there have been doing their own builds.
Regardless, I'm not using unofficial builds in any of my packs.

Edit, and I believe when jaded said
If you are modifying it for personal use without the intention of distributing said modifications you certainly do not need to post it on the forums.
she meant discussion of unofficial builds without permission as well

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Regardless, I'm not using unofficial builds in any of my packs.

Edit, and I believe when jaded said
she meant discussion of unofficial builds without permission as well

That sounds more like people asking if they can modify modpacks then what the discussion is here. Or did I miss a post?