GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"James?"
"Keith? Roger? Pete? John? Why the fuck am I hearing you guys?"
"You never knew why you could listen to us in first place, did you?"
"I thought I had schizophrenia."
"We're the warlocks that came before you."
"What."
"Yes, yes, we are warlocks. Yes, we are dead. You only were so powerful because you could host all of us. But now, no one can. And now that you've joined us, we shall find another kid to be the next one. Your apprentice. He must have a weird backstory."
"What about that kid down there?"
"Who?"
"Thomas Walker. Blind, mute, deaf, but sure as heck plays one hell of a pinball."
"Then it is he."
"Hello, Tommy boy."
"Who are you?"
"I'm here to bring you on an amazing journey."
"But I can't see anything!"
"That's not a problem - the amazing journey is through your mind."
"Uhm, okay."
"Ok, here we go. One, two, three."

Last edited:

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*wakes up inside of the gates of a city with roads of gold and walls of gems. It is filled with many mansions*
-Jesus- Well done, my good and faithful servant.
*he notices Alyss and runs to her* Alyss! I've missed you so much.
-Alyss- *hugs him* It's so great to see you.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Gentlemen, this is the end of this story.
And it was our story.
I really liked to meet all these characters, from Aaron and Felix and their "bright side/dark side" thing, Deomi and all the drama that came with it, Will and his character growth, Zan and his loonie-like personality to even Lewis and his sheer crazyness.
But now we're going on another one now. Give them that epic, unforgettable and above all, heartwarmingly awesome end.
Keep their stories alive.
The ragtag bunch of misfits that destroyed an organization that controlled the entire world. All under 18.
Well, except the god.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
In the great library one of the workers read the final words of the book "Except the god." he closed the book and turned around to pick out the next volume of the story.

"Interesting." He said. "Another foundation tale." As he opened up the next volume in the long collection of books that he had yet to read. He had a long way to go before book 9.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
In the great library one of the workers read the final words of the book "Except the god." he closed the book and turned around to pick out the next volume of the story.

"Interesting." He said. "Another foundation tale." As he opened up the next volume in the long collection of books that he had yet to read. He had a long way to go before book 9.
OOC: Wait, did it include what happened with Will?

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing but trouble. I tried to live the rest of my life with Maddie, but she was depressed after all that had happened and killed herself. I died of severe depression soon after

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys been away for a bit due to my grandpa passing away last week and other things in life. Could i get a rundown of whats all going on? i seem to of gotten lost.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
unfortunately, we have had to reset rp and it is on a new site. New characters, new everything. Go up a page where bellaa put a link to it