FTB/Minecraft 'I have never...'

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to vanilla? I have seen too many bwitches in the Mystic Forest Biome from BoP to understand the idea behind them spawning in huts. Maybe in the wilds around their hut. Maybe if their hut wasn't impossible to get into without building a way in(or magic, I suppose). But yes, Jeb was very proud of bwitches, and I don't understand why either.
They spawn freely in vanilla 1.7. I must admit that I've never seen one spawn near a vanilla or mod witch hut. I've only ever seen them spawn in the Mystic Forest biome like you mentioned.

CapturetheBomb

Jul 29, 2019
I have never:
Killed the wither or the dragon.
Built any sort of automated power production.
Built any sort of sorting system.
Built a nuclear reactor or Mass Fab.
Used any Computercraft program except excavate.
Got melons legit.
Used Thaumcraft.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I've never...
built a Nuclear Reactor.
finished a proper sorting system.
used forestry for my tree farm.
used computercraft.

CapturetheBomb

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, you have not done much have you?
I get bored of the world before I can really start anything, or just don't bother and wait for the next mod packs to come out. I made the mistake of waiting forever for 1.6.4 mods.

All my power production was manual, having to feed engines by hand to power pulverizers and furnaces. I generally have had a small IC2 solar plant running for storing power in case I want to use an electric engine, but I wouldn't call that automated in the way of making biofuel or having a tree farm.

EnzymeA113

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to vanilla? I have seen too many bwitches in the Mystic Forest Biome from BoP to understand the idea behind them spawning in huts. Maybe in the wilds around their hut. Maybe if their hut wasn't impossible to get into without building a way in(or magic, I suppose). But yes, Jeb was very proud of bwitches, and I don't understand why either.

I believe the main reason he was proud of them is because he added a subtle animation to the nose which made it wriggle slightly.

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Up until an hour ago I have never made an Alveary, I have however bred almost all the vanilla forestry bees and a majority of the extra bees, bees in 1.4.7. (I have never used a genetics manipulation machine for my breeding either)