What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Crimes? Nah, nothing too bad.
48Nw973.png

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Placed a max size quarry 20 blocks above a village and supplied it with the minimum power needed to run it. Sent everything to a lava pit. Sat back and watched as the village was erased while the villagers were still there. Did it on peaceful so they didn't get wiped out by zombies. I'm such a nice guy :D

killrbladez

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to do a short as a penguin earlier. I realized I didn't have that morph. So naturally, I jump into the Twilight forest and KILL EVERY PENGUIN IN THE GLACIER BIOME! instead of converting one chicken in my overstuffed chicken pen.

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
There was a Village where I wanted to build, so I ran a Filler in clear mode through it.
My son built his base in a Natura redwood so I dug into the walls a bit (and the ceiling and the floors and the other walls) and placed about 4 dozen cicadas from Twilight Forest :D
(I forgot where they all were myself, lets just say he wasn't overly impressed lol)

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I once set up an MFR spawner to spawn Minoshrooms and placed a Mystcraft portal to someone's house below the spawner. That forest was never the same.

If we're talking about modded Minecraft in general...

Reactions: Padfoote