Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Crash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeperagent26

Jul 29, 2019
You're using a 32 bit system, therefore 32 bit Java, on a mod pack that is not recommended for 32 bit use.
FTB Lite 2 is the only mod pack that is recommended for use on 32 bit systems, as it's significantly less intense.

With 32 bit java, you're restricted to 1 GB of RAM use for java. That's not enough for this mod pack, it is suggested you use between 2 and 5 GB of RAM for this pack.

Thank you for your help. I didn´t know that because I haven´t read anything about that. I´d be nice if it would be put into the Modpack-Description which Bit-Type is recommended for this Modpack.

Regards, Creeperagent26

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your help. I didn´t know that because I haven´t read anything about that. I´d be nice if it would be put into the Modpack-Description which Bit-Type is recommended for this Modpack.

Regards, Creeperagent26
It has been reported in numerous places by FTB staff that FTB Lite 2 is the only mod pack recommended for 32 bit use.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
what im not unsderstanding is y was 32bit ok befor the 1.6.4 ftb? kinda anoying that the only mod pack me can use dont have portal gun ars magica or thrumacraft :( ...me know me can just add them but dont like ssp that much

chad reiche

Jul 29, 2019
direwolf20 1.6.4V 1.0.7
64 bit OS and Java

Paste bin log: http://pastebin.com/d3k1ZqzM This is just as world loads up.. not quick enough to catch the actual crash 1.

World loads and lets me play for maybe 3-5 minutes then crashes..

Every time i try to play this happens.. ive lost my world several times as well..

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
what im not unsderstanding is y was 32bit ok befor the 1.6.4 ftb? kinda anoying that the only mod pack me can use dont have portal gun ars magica or thrumacraft :( ...me know me can just add them but dont like ssp that much
More ram intense.[DOUBLEPOST=1387827511][/DOUBLEPOST]
direwolf20 1.6.4V 1.0.7
64 bit OS and Java

Paste bin log: http://pastebin.com/d3k1ZqzM This is just as world loads up.. not quick enough to catch the actual crash 1.

World loads and lets me play for maybe 3-5 minutes then crashes..

Every time i try to play this happens.. ive lost my world several times as well..
uninstall ur 32 bit java and reinstall only 64 bit java

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.6.4 build of Minecraft is a more resource intensive version of Minecraft.
1.6.4 mods are more resource intensive (as a whole) to their predecessors.

You can disable the mods you don't want to use from the main 1.6 packs. You will not be able to join servers that do not have those mods disabled.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.6.4 build of Minecraft is a more resource intensive version of Minecraft.
1.6.4 mods are more resource intensive (as a whole) to their predecessors.

You can disable the mods you don't want to use from the main 1.6 packs. You will not be able to join servers that do not have those mods disabled.

ok so its mojang fuilt that the mods have to use more memory ? hoping this is fixed when the mod api is built in Q_Q

and its not a matter of disabling mods me dont like its adding the mods me do and finding a server XD

thx for the info :)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/1RhPwk2H
Bug: When I start the game and pick my world, it starts loading the terrain then says shutting down internal servers and just closes down.
Repeated? Yes.

Backup your saves folder, just to be safe, then delete the file in bold listed below.

'/saves/mapwriter_sp_worlds/LOTAM/mapwriter.cfg:1'

Reactions: Ashzification

RemiFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: unable to create pastebin link, attached it as a file to this reply instead. Sorry for the inconvenience. (it says "read timed out" in the log when I try to create a pastbin link)
Whats the bug: The game shuts down when starting it, and by that making me unable to play.
Can it be repeated: Every time I try to launch the game.

System information:

Processor: AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeom(tm) HD Graphics 3.50 Ghz

RAM: 4GB (3.21 GB available)

Type system: 64-bits, x64-processor
Java version 7 update 45 (64-bit) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)

If any more system information is required please say so.

I have already posted this before and they tolled me to remove 32 bit java and install 64 bit java, I did that and it still doesn't work. This is actually the third time that I am posting this, they tolled me to allocate more ram, I allocated 3GB and I am still having the same errors. I don't see how allocating even more GB would help it. Also I have tried installing lwjgl, updating my processor, reinstalling FTB, force updating FTB and updating java.
Also this time I copied the log and put it into a file.

Attachments

• FTB log.txt
    241.9 KB · Views: 66

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug: If a player places down a Sentry Turret and its ether destroyed or knocked over by someone else it will crash everyone's client but not the server.
Can it be repeated: Every time a sentry turret is destroyed or knocked over by someone other then the player that set them down.

pommie7

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/FhRuxZyx
Bug: When click launch it takes me to the Mojang screen and then that disappears and I end up back at the launcher screen.
Repeated? Yes, every time.

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin: Unable to get a Pastebin
Bug: Placed a Servo on an Opaque Liquiduct, now this save auto closes the client when I try to load it. Other saves work fine. Disabling Thermal Expansion allows me to log into the save and play normally. It works on re-enabling TE but I have now lost all my machines and any ore/ingots that are from TE :(
Repeated? Yes, every time.

JordanLowther

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Crash Log: none
Bug: I download the mod pack, and it downloads the sound files, but then after launching Direwolf20 1.6.4, it closes both my launcher and its console, without opening the game. I was wondering if you knew what to do? I've tried re-installing numerous times, but the same outcome occurs.... :(
Repeated? : Yes, this happens every time
Known Fix: N/A

chad reiche

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 V1.0.7
crash log: Below
Paste Bin: http://pastebin.com/BqP4DNRE
Bug: I have re downloaded both the FTB launcher and the DW20 pack many times.. ive checked to make sure my java is up to date. it is..
The Game just crashes after 3-5 minutes of play. it happens every time i try to play, many times it makes my world un selectable so i have to start over completely.. i have tried to restore my world wich has not worked.. HELP.

Attachments

• crash-2013-12-26_12.33.47-server.txt
    27.4 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.