odd message on bottom right.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Direwolf20 1.6.4, and happily mining away at my pretty mining shaft, and I notice the message 1xcobblestone in the bottom right. i kinda scrolled up and then disappeared. it reminded me of thaumcraft research but im not doing that yet. anyone know what this means?

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's a mod feature. It's nice, sometimes I hear the *pop* of picking up an item while randomly running and I wanna know wtf just happened. So it's nice.

Tankh

Jul 29, 2019
Strangely enough though, it also shows items other players pick up, even if they are quite far away from you. Got plenty of messages from a buddy who was mining 50 levels below and like 70 meters away from me
This was in Magic Farm 2 pack btw

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's a mod feature. It's nice, sometimes I hear the *pop* of picking up an item while randomly running and I wanna know wtf just happened. So it's nice.

in normal situations it's nice, but if you were for example to break a chest full of items... be prepared for a loooooooooooong list

Blue Sky

Jul 29, 2019
I've found it doesn't always tell me everything that I pick up. For example, if I'm branch mining with a TiCo Hammer, I might see 1 or 2x cobblestone, but no ores.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I have Thaumcraft in my pack and don't see this, unless there's a config for it.

Edit: No config.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
FOr some reason I'm thinking factorization or minefactory reloaded

Symmetryc

Jul 29, 2019
I'd say something to do with NEI, as I'm playing a game with only TE3, TConstruct, Ender Storage, and NEI and it's showing up.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Lemme see what mods the DW20 pack have that I don't.
I'd say something to do with NEI, as I'm playing a game with only TE3, TConstruct, Ender Storage, and NEI and it's showing up.
Must be newer versions than I have. I run those and I don't get it.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta be a newer version of something. I've been using RR in 1.6 for months and have never seen it. It's very annoying either way. When someone finds the config, please post. I have enough info flying across my HUD as it is.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Bottom right items messages is from Waila.

Magic Farm one I think there is a mod generating fake player messages, I'm seeing random people death messages even when I playing SSP

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have Waila and I have them...

Dun dun daaaa.....

Back to the drawing board then. To narrow it down, it's started happening the past few days. I'm guessing that's the same for everyone ?
Using DW20 pack here with additions. Maybe we can narrow it down to appearing after a certain version.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It's Thermal Expansion - or, more specifically, CoFHCore.
Look for

B:EnableItemPickupModule=true

in config\cofh\CoFHCore.cfg.

dingDingDING, we have a winner :)
it's a pretty nice addition, though it still needs some tweaking for those moments when you pick up large amounts of items :p