Chain mail armour

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Im gonna keep this short and to the point so here i go basically i need a way of generating chain mail armour on FTB Ultimate please keep this in mind i was thinking using a safari net on a zombie or skelton wearing chain mail armour but i can't find a zombie or skeleton wearing it and i can't make it wear the current armour i got i don't know if they can't wear it in this version or what but please help i need chain mail armour don't ask why thanks :)

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Why?
lol, you can make a infinite villager breeder and trade blacksmith villagers for the armour. I think this is the only way

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Not sure if it applies to 1.4.7, but in unleashed I have been getting lots of chainmail armour from a Skeleton Soulshard spawner when killing them with MFR grinders. Best part(if you actually have a use of the armour) of killing them with the grinder is that the armour is undamaged(has full durability).

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
If you would tell us what you need the chainmail armour for, someone might be able to suggest you something that does not need chainmail arm.

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
If you would tell us what you need the chainmail armour for, someone might be able to suggest you something that does not need chainmail arm.
Im going to use it in a uncrafting table for fire since fire is the currency on my server