Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
l22tal8c.jpg

AxiomCraft's Site- www.AxiomCraft.co.uk

AxiomCraft is a large Minecraft modding community full of awesome members that enjoy a large verity of games. We have partnered with KonvictGaming, a HUGE TS3 based clan that has users playing a wide variety of games that you can be a part of when you join AxiomCraft!

What pack are we running?
The AxiomCraft server is running TheMadPack by ATLauncher (its amazing)

New IP:109.169.12.133
Server Rules
1) No Stealing
2) NO Griefing
3) Be respectful to other players
4) No Killing people for No reason ,
5) Strictly No racism/religious remarks

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
1) Why the bans, I find them too harsh of a punishment ?
We are a mature server with many adults and we do not want kids messing up our server and causing politics(ganging up to fight against each other). Thus, the Harsh Punishments
2) What is the Server IP ?
3) Why no making of mystcraft worlds ?
We are expecting tons of applicants given Unleashed is quite new and many would want to find a server soon. For example, we cant expect to have one age per person, imagine 100 players with 100 ages . We would not want the server to crash every time dont we ? Buy the Mystcraft package for only $15.00 which would allow us to upgrade the server :)
4) What are the server Specs?
The server has 8 cores and 16gb or ram

Application Details:
IGN:
Why should I add you?
What are you good at?
What are you like (For example Personality)?
Country/State:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crizer
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you? im a friendly guy and i can help you with almost any mod ont his pack as i know them inside and out
What are you good at? ars magica - thaumcraft- tinkers- ic2 - forestry ( pretty much all of them im learning to use cc currently
What are you like (For example Personality)? friendly overall
Country/State: italy usa uae depends on the time of the year
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? you have a website :p? (or that was what i would have written until i noticed the bright blue light was not a glich but actual text ill sign up after i post this)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crizer
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you? im a friendly guy and i can help you with almost any mod ont his pack as i know them inside and out
What are you good at? ars magica - thaumcraft- tinkers- ic2 - forestry ( pretty much all of them im learning to use cc currently
What are you like (For example Personality)? friendly overall
Country/State: italy usa uae depends on the time of the year
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? you have a website :p? (or that was what i would have written until i noticed the bright blue light was not a glich but actual text ill sign up after i post this)
Whitelisted :)

Redrick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: redrick09
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? I'm a decent builder, I've played Minecraft since Alpha, and I'm easy to get along with.
What are you good at? In-Game? logistics of systems/sustainable power sources. Out of game? Computers, being lazy
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm pursuing a CS Degree, have a fiancee who *May* play, and have hosted minecraft servers before.
Country/State: USA/Virginia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Well now I have

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: redrick09
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? I'm a decent builder, I've played Minecraft since Alpha, and I'm easy to get along with.
What are you good at? In-Game? logistics of systems/sustainable power sources. Out of game? Computers, being lazy
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm pursuing a CS Degree, have a fiancee who *May* play, and have hosted minecraft servers before.
Country/State: USA/Virginia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Well now I have
Whitelisted

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunner76th
Are you new to FTB? yes, I am new to Feed the Beast, however I have been using their Wikki as a source of information since I began Minecraft, this past July.
Why should I add you? Currently I am a stay at home dad, who is also currently undertaking the challenge of learn to create a mod, and eventually build my first mod. My current goal is to have my first mod releasable within 6 months to 1 year, and work towards releasing new mods, or additions to previous mods I have created each year afterwards.
Currently I am a member of the Rise of Legion gaming community, a 7 year veteran of the game Eve Online, and a veteran of the US Military, Army. I have served 1 tour of duty in Iraq during 2008-2009. I also play World of Tanks, and have begun playing World of Warplanes.
What are you good at? Problem solving, and creation designs. one of my current projects I am working on with the private server I am on currently, is creating a community base, that is themed after a 12th century castle design.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I tend to be a rather quiet, personal person, however i am not opposed to assisting others when needed. With my experience of having served in the military, as a squad leader, I also have experience in team building, leadership, and discipline.
Country/State: US/Indiana
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No, and it is my goal to never do anything to ever receive a ban, as I would like to eventually become a server mod, or even run my own server. having been banned from a server would seriously ruin both goals.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? not at present
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes, with username Gunner76th

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunner76th
Are you new to FTB? yes, I am new to Feed the Beast, however I have been using their Wikki as a source of information since I began Minecraft, this past July.
Why should I add you? Currently I am a stay at home dad, who is also currently undertaking the challenge of learn to create a mod, and eventually build my first mod. My current goal is to have my first mod releasable within 6 months to 1 year, and work towards releasing new mods, or additions to previous mods I have created each year afterwards.
Currently I am a member of the Rise of Legion gaming community, a 7 year veteran of the game Eve Online, and a veteran of the US Military, Army. I have served 1 tour of duty in Iraq during 2008-2009. I also play World of Tanks, and have begun playing World of Warplanes.
What are you good at? Problem solving, and creation designs. one of my current projects I am working on with the private server I am on currently, is creating a community base, that is themed after a 12th century castle design.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I tend to be a rather quiet, personal person, however i am not opposed to assisting others when needed. With my experience of having served in the military, as a squad leader, I also have experience in team building, leadership, and discipline.
Country/State: US/Indiana
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No, and it is my goal to never do anything to ever receive a ban, as I would like to eventually become a server mod, or even run my own server. having been banned from a server would seriously ruin both goals.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? not at present
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes, with username Gunner76th
Whitelisted :D

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kaionixx
Are you new to FTB?
Not at all, playing technical mods for about 2.5 years
Why should I add you?
I am online every day, have good experience in most of the mods, and generally am kind to others. I would participate in community builds, as well as help each player individually, if needed.
What are you good at?
Building decent homes, have fancy and clean interior and being optimistic.
I'm a rather quiet guy when it comes to real talking. Beside that, I use to photograph alot and also frequently photoshop-ish things, since I'm on a college for graphic design. Some of my friends like to call me crazy.. Mostly because i like to immitate Sheldon Copper sometimes, which is really funny to do.
Country/State:
Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
No, not at all. All the actions that would get me banned would destroy the fun of the game for me, so why bother trying?
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?
No I'm not. My connection is waaay to slow for that.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?
Not yet, that depends if I'm accepted or not.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kaionixx
Are you new to FTB? Not at all, playing technical mods for about 2.5 years
Why should I add you? I am online every day, have good experience in most of the mods, and generally am kind to others. I would participate in community builds, as well as help each player individually, if needed.
What are you good at? Building decent homes, have fancy and clean interior and being optimistic.
I'm a rather quiet guy when it comes to real talking. Beside that, I use to photograph alot and also frequently photoshop-ish things, since I'm on a college for graphic design. Some of my friends like to call me crazy.. Mostly because i like to immitate Sheldon Copper sometimes, which is really funny to do.
Country/State: Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, not at all. All the actions that would get me banned would destroy the fun of the game for me, so why bother trying?
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No I'm not. My connection is waaay to slow for that.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, that depends if I'm accepted or not.
Whitelisted

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ivoryfire
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? because ive been w8ing a very long time to play on a server with 1.6.4 mods and would love to be on urs
What are you good at? generating alot of bc power
What are you like (For example Personality)? dont know how to answer that because my mood changes all the time but mostly happy and helpful
Country/State: usa/ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? plan to be
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? apparently yes but i dont remember doing so on both of my emails can u message me on ftb see if i need to resolve that :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ivoryfire
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? because ive been w8ing a very long time to play on a server with 1.6.4 mods and would love to be on urs
What are you good at? generating alot of bc power
What are you like (For example Personality)? dont know how to answer that because my mood changes all the time but mostly happy and helpful
Country/State: usa/ohio
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? plan to be
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? apparently yes but i dont remember doing so on both of my emails can u message me on ftb see if i need to resolve that :)
Whitelisted :)

Zippy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ZipUnZip
Are you new to FTB? NO
Why should I add you? cuz i am good at moods and play from 1-7 hours almost every day
What are you good at? everything except thaumcraft 4
What are you like (For example Personality)? funny love to laugh
Country/State: Norway
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? you have a website?

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: paalandre
Are you new to FTB? No, I've played on alot of servers before this one and just recently started playing again when I saw they updated the pack.
Why should I add you? I dont find it fun to play single player, that's why I wanna play on a server. I dont grief and I try to help out as much as I can, whether it's mod related or just helping someone gewt started.
What are you good at? I'm good at making things work... many hours on YouTube may be the reason. My best mods are thermal expansion and forestry, so I like to build my base around those type of machines.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm a generally nice guy, if someone asks for a tour I'd be happy to give them one. And if you're having some issues I will be happy to help. :)
Country/State: Norway.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never been banned.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes
IGN:ZipUnZip
Are you new to FTB? NO
Why should I add you? cuz i am good at moods and play from 1-7 hours almost every day
What are you good at? everything except thaumcraft 4
What are you like (For example Personality)? funny love to laugh
Country/State: Norway
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? you have a website?
Both whitelisted :)

killdog13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killdog13
Are you new to FTB? Not at all.
Why should I add you? I am looking for a good mature server to play on with no issues
What are you good at? I am personally a builder so I love to build big detailed builds.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Silly and fun once you get to know me.
Country/State: USA/CA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope I follow rules like someone should and hope to cause no problems
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I do not do Youtube currently
Have you signed up at our website as a member? If I am accepted I will.
PS: Give me a chance I know I am young but still would like to be given a chance.

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: zamder145
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? Because tits.
What are you good at? Automating with AE.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Talkative and friendly.
Country/State: North Carolina
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Not currently.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Not as of writing this but by the time you will have read this I will have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN:wilsonreborn
Are you new to FTB?not really but im not good at it either
Why should I add you?=)just wan a server that doesnt lag to have fun instead of single player =/
What are you good at?nothing much =/
What are you like (For example Personality)?Quiet
Country/State:Singapore
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?nop
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?nop
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.