Whitelist Server A7CRAFT FTB Direwolf20 /whitelisted / 20 slot / 18+ closed temporary

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jjjet42

Jul 29, 2019
So that means that everyone else is not accepted? Should i be looking for a server somewhere else now?

jjjet42

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, Thanks! I was a bit confused about that, but maybe i should have waited a little longer before i had replied. (Really should read the date stuff is posted >.>)

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
Username :av1nash
Why you want to join our server :i am looking for a dw20 server and gregtech is a bonus :D ,just want to play on a server which has gregtech since it extends the gameplay a lot and end game takes time to achive :)
Banned before ?if yes why then :nope
Skype optional :gotetiavi
Other information : been playing modded minecraft since technic packs ,used to watch direwolf20 from season 2..and also i am friendly person looking forward to join the server

Last edited:

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Username :
Snicle
Why you want to join our server :
I have always played on my own very small private server (just 5-6 friends), but half of them always gave up half ways and start playing other games, thus I'm looking for a small friendly and mature community to play FTB with. I also like to have GT on the server that I play on, because it extends the gameplay by alot and makes everything just more overly complicated <3
Banned before ?if yes why then :
Nope.
Skype optional :
siclerose
Other information :
I've been playing modded Minecraft ever since 1.2.5, you can guess it, since Tekkit, but when FTB came out I stepped over to this / these mod packs. I'm someone who is always looking for new ways to generate power, the more complicated, completely unneeded and inefficient it is, the more I'm liking it :p I'm also a big team player, I believe in helping each other on a server and playing together while still having my own 'private' base.

Last edited:

EvilDutch071

Jul 29, 2019
Username :
EvilDutch

Why you want to join our server :

I played with my buddy Sicle a lot on his small server, but he decided to go to this server so he asked me to join him up there.. How can i say no to that teddy beer :p And i think it's more fun to have some more people to play with and hang out with.

Banned before ?if yes why then :

No

Skype optional :

---

Other information :

I play minecraft for a while now, started to play the game when we launched it in our server hosting back in the days. Haven't stop playing the game since. I like to build complex, big, automated and strange things and sometimes it will keep me busy for weeks. Because i can :rolleyes:..

rrr123

Jul 29, 2019
Username :R_R_R123
Why you want to join our server :I think the community aspect a small server brings to minecraft makes minecraft a much more enjoyable game, and I would like to be part of a friendly community.
Banned before ?if yes why then : No
Skype optional :Yes
Other information : I've been playing FTB for over a year and enjoy the added challenges and complexities of the mods.

Zari

Jul 29, 2019
Username :_Zari_ & Kano_Yuuki
Why you want to join our server : My wife and I just recently got back into playing Minecraft and are looking for a good server to join. We're hoping to find a good community that we can hang out with, joke around, and have a lot of fun. After all Minecraft is more fun with others.
Banned before ?if yes why then :No & No
Skype optional :Will provide if whitelisted.
Other information :I used to have a lot of experience with all the mods in FTB but I haven't played in a little over a year and now its a whole new experience, so much has changed and I'm having a lot of fun playing again and relearning everything. My wife and I have been playing over LAN together since we started playing Minecraft again. Greg-tech is also a plus I remember it being a lot of fun.

Delusinx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Delusinx
Why you want to join our server: I've been playing on small servers with a couple of friends for a pretty long time and I'd love to start on a public server with a good community. It makes it much more enjoyable to play Minecraft in general. :)
Banned before? If yes, why then: Nope.
Skype optional: grotesmurf94
Other information: I've got quite some experience with FTB, but I'm tired of playing just with 4-6 people on my brother Sicle (yes, the guy from before :p) on one server, and this is a great oppurtunity to do so. One of my favorite things to do is make huge, innovative things with a nice technical touch, eventually a form of monument or something for everyone to see and/or use. :)
This is why I always played with GregTech, because it adds to the time you can play and build up your base, and therefore makes things a lot more fun.

Last edited:

RTT_ELF

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to enter in the server it says "Error, this mod is not present: Tconstruct 1.6.x 1.5.1" but in the mods folder i have this TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.1

Vantoura

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to enter in the server it says "Error, this mod is not present: Tconstruct 1.6.x 1.5.1" but in the mods folder i have this TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.1
did you update server still on v1 if you do so you have to downgrade then

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
You can also try looking if it says .disabled at the end, also, try disabling and enabling it by clicking on "Edit Mods" in your launcher.

RTT_ELF

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I did, thanks! But now there's another trouble "Invalid Session ID" when I try to enter and minecraft crash