Whitelist Server Mining Corp. | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | (Towny, Mobarena, Jobs, and more)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
PBmfYrw.png

- Server Type: FTB Unleashed (MC 1.5.2, Unleashed 1.1.3)
- Server Plugins: Towny, Jobs, Skillz, Loot Mobs, Mobarena, Spleef, Economics, Chest Shops, Sign Shops, and more ...
- FTB-Mods to be enabled: Biomes o' Plenty and Power Converters.
- PvP/PvE: PvE as well as PvE content
- Contact: 24/7 live on Raidcall Group ID 7160592 (Name: Mining Corp.)
- FTB-Serverlisting: http://tinyurl.com/miningcorp

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
- Rules:

Use common sense; do not grief, steal, or harass other players.
No usage of banned items.
Do not promote other game servers.
Build responsible, so "all" players on the server are able to enjoy playing whilst being free of lag.

- Description:

If you enjoy Towny, or want to get to know it - be our guest. We have 2 Maincities and already several player cities.
Your goal will be to earn money and settle into a City, and later on create your own settlement and maybe even grow
it into a city.

Ways to make money (ingame currency):
You can open Shops and sell your goods to other players. Join jobs to have a small but steady income (increases with
joblevels), kill mobs to recieve loot money, play lotto, get money once a day at the bank'o'mat, or vote for us on FTB servers

If you are not much interested in getting an own town, or just want to play and build in peace
we have one town where you can have 4 plots / 4 chunks, which u can expand later on. (contact CR00D for getting those)

The towny system also allows you to live in the wild, if you don't want to join any towns. But you will need to protect your
property on your own out there in the open. (A nice challenge for experienced users)

On top of that we have a medieval city with a big mobarena, which challenges you to kill round after round of mobs
and bosses, on your own or in a team - to earn XP and money.

Furthermore we do have a HeavySpleef setup in work.

The Server contains a fairly large amount of mods, grief protection and a friendly staff / owner being available round
about the clock.

We have pretty much everything for techies as well as the magic or nature fans.

- Notes:
The Spawn is undergoing changes, so not all infos are being displayed yet.
If you have any open questions or need help contact us on the server or on raidcall.
Or check out the FAQ Section on our website.

When you log in the very first time you can not build for 15 minutes.
Wait until your rank changes to Newbie. Just use the time to say hello and have a look around. =)

- Installation:
Simply use your FTB Launcher to install Unleashed 1.1.3, after that return to the launcher and choose 'edit modpacks'
in there enable : Biomes o plenty and power converters before joining the server.
Server IP and Port: 5.45.100.194:25566

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
- Application: (copy & paste this part and add your answers)

> Minecraft Name:
> Minecraft / FTB experience:
> Your goal on the server:

We are looking forward to see you !
- Mining Corporation -

Last edited:

MePerson33

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: MePerson33
> Minecraft / FTB experience: I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3, FTB since the launcher came out.
> Your goal on the server: I want to be a part of an active town and work on group/ community projects, as well as my own projects.

Reactions: MINING CORP.

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: MePerson33
> Minecraft / FTB experience: I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3, FTB since the launcher came out.
> Your goal on the server: I want to be a part of an active town and work on group/ community projects, as well as my own projects.

MePerson33 <--- you have been added, make sure to enable Biomes o Plenty and Power converters in the Modlist before logging in.

Feel free to join us in Raidcall - ID : 7160592. Either now or later today. (Contact CR00D on the Server or on Raidcall if you need starting help and 4 Plots - Or send me a PM here - i will be available again later today)

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft / Mojangs session service is down atm, means you can't get on the server. Please try again later !
z9pf.png

it will give you a html / java error, should you try. We all are waiting for Mojang to fix it. =)

- Update - eventho mojang is still showing partially as offline most players could log in now

Last edited:

nart

Jul 29, 2019
The towny idea sounded exiting and than the banned items list ... why didn't u say anything about banned items here? You guys have half the mod items banned :(

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
heya.
Which items do you mean ? we don't have that many banned items. Maybe u did not find the needed info, or ask any of us.

Out of ca. 110 mods and about 40 plugins which contain a few thousand items, we only have 20 Items banned.
Those that are banned on most servers, and are known for bypassing protection, griefing, or to crash a server.

Have a look again here: http://mining.co2-art.com/showthread.php?tid=33 only the orange Items are banned.
Hopefully that makes you understand better =)

A few items can only be otained from an admin to avoid them being massproduced and lagging the server, because some people have been using them excessively, and we don't want other players to suffer from this.
But as said, you still can have them, also those are not banned.

Should still something be unclear, please specify which item in certain you are talking about, so we can help you :)

Graphpapercalum

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: GraphPaperCalum
> Minecraft / FTB experience: Extensive experience playing since 2011 and have a youtube channel making the videos
> Your goal on the server: to produce Youtube videos whilst having a fun time within the community

xGingie

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: xGingie
> Minecraft / FTB experience: Past FTB experience on past server for 4 months, made youtube videos with GraphPaperCalum
> Your goal on the server: To produce more youtube videos and expand my FTB knowledge

nart

Jul 29, 2019
I see you gave me a very specific and good answer thanks for witch. I was using a figure of speech when i said "half the items " :) . What i wanted to say was u got half the cool toys banned like the thaum tool and wrenches and other half of " must " items are for donators ...

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: xGingie
> Minecraft / FTB experience: Past FTB experience on past server for 4 months, made youtube videos with GraphPaperCalum
> Your goal on the server: To produce more youtube videos and expand my FTB knowledge

you are added and free to join now =)
If you want to recieve 4 starter plots in a town, contact CR00D in game or raidcall (ID) 7160592, or here.

and make sure to read the install notes in the main post.[DOUBLEPOST=1384136621][/DOUBLEPOST]
> Minecraft Name: GraphPaperCalum
> Minecraft / FTB experience: Extensive experience playing since 2011 and have a youtube channel making the videos
> Your goal on the server: to produce Youtube videos whilst having a fun time within the community

you are added and free to join now =)
If you want to recieve 4 starter plots in a town, contact CR00D in game or raidcall (ID) 7160592, or here.

and make sure to read the install notes in the main post.

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
I see you gave me a very specific and good answer thanks for witch. I was using a figure of speech when i said "half the items " :) . What i wanted to say was u got half the cool toys banned like the thaum tool and wrenches and other half of " must " items are for donators ...

I see :) and you are welcome.

Yeah the wrenches had to be banned because they are bypassing protection of any kind, and especially the omniwrench can take over ownership of items. Sadly people make use of these, and exploit those facts :/ But there are good replacement items for the most of them which still make mining effective and fast, as well as building. Feel free to ask for advise or what we use to do things, if you are still interested =)

Quarry and turtle are donor only items, yes. But we have mining lasers, ic2 miners, and force + forge tools to still do a great job. So also the people who can't or won't donate still have all sorts of chances to automate things.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the time u spent on answering my posts. I dont think i will be applying tho , i want to have access to all the machines and tools in unleashed and i have no donation options or budget :). I know u guys are trying to keep the server as good as possible but the bannned list keeps growing and there will always be a system or tool that will bug out. I think a better solution will be tightening the community more than the pack itself. Thanks again! Hope your server runs great for the future , maybe if things change i will apply.

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
Sure thing and you are welcome :)
yeah a really small and private server is the best solution for you then, they have it easier- as u said - to keep things without any griefprotection.

Maybe we see you again when 1.6 is finally out and when we implement it. I've seen a lot things should be fixed then and hopefully allow to enable some of the bugged or glitched tools again.

Cheers!

Shartas

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: Shartas
> Minecraft / FTB experience: not so much but I just love this game and would like to see how it rolls on a server :)
> Your goal on the server: have fun and learn alot about the modpack

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
latest news :
Non-1.7 clients are currently getting Failed: Bad Login error when trying to log into multiplayer servers. 1.7 clients are not affected.

There is no ETA for a fix. Please wait patiently as Mojang fixes the issue.

Notes:
- This affects both migrated and non-migrated accounts.

Source :
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum-152/announcement-78-bad-login-errors-on-164-and-older/

Try and keep logging in - it will at some point let you in.

(Setting the online mode to false - is no solution for a publicly available server since it allows bots and any nonchecked account to login. Even with a whitelist on this includes too much risk. So all we can do for now is wait for Mojang to fix this.)

Issue resolved by Mojang.

Last edited:

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: Wackoman6789
> Minecraft / FTB experience: 1.8.1 or since FTB came out :)
> Your goal on the server: to make my own small town and grow into a large one

MINING CORP.

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: Wackoman6789
> Minecraft / FTB experience: 1.8.1 or since FTB came out :)
> Your goal on the server: to make my own small town and grow into a large one

- you are added and free to join =) find IP and important install notes in the original post on top.

Paramount

Jul 29, 2019
> Minecraft Name: xxxxCharliexxxx
> Minecraft / FTB experience: Played the pack for awhile, and have played Minecraft since about 1.7.3 Beta (Or whatever that god forsaken number was). I've been around a few servers in Minecraft to understand how Towny and a few plugins work, achieving moderator on some of them.
> Your goal on the server: I'm just looking for a friendly community where I can do what I want on my own time. I can do everything on the modpack, but I prefer to do ComputerCraft and Thaumcraft, leaving IC2 and the others to people that enjoy them. I like them - they're just not always fun to do. Towny works out fine - I usually like having other people to have on my side.

MrMinecraft75

Jul 29, 2019
>Minecraft Name = MrMinecraft75
>Minecraft / FTB Experience = I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since the official release when 1.0.0 came out, but I usually don't play vanilla Minecraft anymore, as I find it boring. I like using mods more now, and I would say that I am experienced with the technology aspects of the FTB mod, and I also know some of the features of other mods, such as ThaumCraft and Forestry.
>Your Goal on the Server = I would like to join this server to have fun and build up resources, and eventually construct my own town, as I have experience being a town mayor, and I find it fun.