Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I would test this myself but I'm don't have MC on this machine... very simple question!

Can a buildcraft pipe shove items into the side of a Hopper? If you have tested this, please let me know if it works, I am scheming in my head and I must know right meow!
Ehm I am pretty sure you can. Atleast I tried that back when BC replaced the hopper(the item which is now the Chute). So if it doesn't work with the Hopper, try the Chute(Chute cant pull items from inventory above though).

Reactions: AlanEsh

WiccanAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I go to select profile & select mine and then launch it comes up with invalid username or password can someone help me with this issue

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Where do I have to go to sign up for a profile I thought mindcrack was free and no profile needed
Minecraft? No you need to buy the base game. All the mods are made by amazing people and packaged by other volunteer people and are therefore free.

WiccanAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Wtf everytime I look up how to install MindCrack FTB it sends me to feed-the-beast.com and this is where it takes me the home page then It says download and how it should work

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Wtf everytime I look up how to install MindCrack FTB it sends me to feed-the-beast.com and this is where it takes me the home page then It says download and how it should work
MindCrack and FTB are two different mod packages. The site you are on atm is for the FTB packages.
http://feed-the-beast.com/
This link has the main download for the modpack. It will(I think been a while since I did it last) install minecraft on its own and then let you choose which modpack to choose. But you will need to have bought Minecraft in order to load the game(with or without modpacks).
Buy the game here:
https://minecraft.net/

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
What are you guys talking about? Mindcrack was a modpack distributed through the FTB launcher, oh, about a year ago I think?

Wiccan, if you want a giant modpack, just download FTB's launcher and pick whichever modpack appeals to you. It does require a legit Minecraft account and password.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
They likely assume you have already purchased the game, as most people who play mods have already played plenty of Vanilla.

WiccanAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Well see my friend says hell get me minecraft every year around my b-day or yule but then he doesn't ever my money goes to more important stuff like Bills, Food, Subscriptions

Last edited by a moderator:

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
Is there any mod to detect directly touching block space? So that "detector" will emit RS signal when you simple place something(block) next to it.
(i am looking for easy way to do this/1block, not RS contraption)

ExtraUtilities to the rescue ...
  • Block Update Detector: Checks for block updates adjacent to the block.
    • This block replicates the standard vanilla BUD in one block.
    • If an adjacent block is updated the BUD will send out a one tick redstone pulse and then go inactive for three ticks to allow the redstone time to calm down.
    • Adjacent BUDs will not trigger each other.

d2241__NMFstba.png

d2241__Qb4kNXk.png

Ripley

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to pump liquid manyullyn out of a lake in a mystcraft age into the smeltery?
For some reason it seems the BC pump doesn't even want to pump it.