Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
I see you have translocators... then it should also mean you have CCLib... now try Thermal Expansion (with CClib)
to check if you have CC lib
in your mod folder
check
mod>(MC version)>[Code Chicken files]
but seeing you have Multipart (multipart comes with CC lib) installed... just go get the standard thermal expansion that solves your problem

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
I see you have translocators... then it should also mean you have CCLib... now try Thermal Expansion (with CClib)
to check if you have CC lib
in your mod folder
check
mod>(MC version)>[Code Chicken files]
but seeing you have Multipart (multipart comes with CC lib) installed... just go get the standard thermal expansion that solves your problem
Still broken.
EDIT: While there is no crash report, the dev console reported a crash. http://pastebin.com/jqMa6Q2A

Last edited:

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Update to what?! Im using the latest version!

Are you sure because I've been using these mods for the last ~2 weeks in beta testing without issue o_O Try deleting the "1.6.4" folder in your mods folder and let CCC redownload the deps and see if that fixes it.

zacseow

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure because I've been using these mods for the last ~2 weeks in beta testing without issue o_O Try deleting the "1.6.4" folder in your mods folder and let CCC redownload the deps and see if that fixes it.
I've been also using the TE beta and it works fine for me too ^.^

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Yes Im sure -.- and removing TE3 still does it so its BoP causing this. Do I need to do something to the dev version before I use it?[DOUBLEPOST=1384686897][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you go to http://files.minecraftforge.net/BiomesOPlenty/ and download the latest version there? Because it works fine for me and is AWESOMEEEE!!!!
Gee thanks -.-

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Just plopped the beta into my selfmade pack that's just been waiting for TE.

So far, no crash, no item ID conflicts, no funny behavior. Everything works as intended, from a quick five minutes poking around in a test world. If I find any issues later I'll let you know!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Does TE3 works with Mekanism at the moment? I've having errors with Mekanism. I'll try to DL the latest version and report back.

Edit: After downloading build #44 of MPS as well as the latest BoP and Mekanism, all is well except for Reika's RotaryCraft.

So all is fine at the moment except for me missing out on RotaryCraft.

Last edited:

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I found a bug/exploit using the induction smelter. When creating hardened glass put 2 lead in front instead of 2 obsidian dust then you only need 1 obsidian dust to craft 2 hardened glass. King Lemming should fix it though.

I've just checked this with TE on its own in an instance and it doesn't work. Another mod is adding a recipe that is causing that.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
To get TE working in my pack I had to disable Rotarycraft and MiscPeriphals. Just thought that was worth noting.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was always 2 lead and 1 obsidian (or 1 lead 2 obsidian, I forget which way around... but it was always 1 and 2)