Solved Trouble enabling mods Unleashed

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
Starting up an Unleashed 1.1.2 server (or later if they fix the biomes problems).
I want to enable all the disabled mods, except for deathtimer and vending. I can get the server to run fine without all the disabled mods, but once I try enabling the disabled mods the server crashes.
All I've done is changed the mod files' names, taking away the "disabled" at the end.
What else am I suppose to do other that that in order to enable those mods?

Thanks or the help.

http://pastebin.com/wrXhwK1N

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Client side only mods: NIE addons, NIE plugins, ZanMinimap, Inventory Tweaks. Remove and you should be golden.

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you mean voxelmap instead? I don't see zans in there.
Also, I can get the server running if I don't try enabling any of the disabled mods, so I don't think it's any of the other mods, unless they conflict or something.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (VoxelMap_1.5.2.u88.zip) Unloaded
<<< From your log. It's the same thing.

Did you try removing those mods and starting the server? If it doesn't start a new crash file will help narrow down the issue.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Did you manually piece together your server pack from the files from your client or did you download the actual server .zip via the launcher? I ask because those mods shouldn't even be in there in the first place for you to have to remove if you used the Download Server button and got the .zip.

Reactions: Cosmology27

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
That was totally it. Once I reverted the mod folder in the server back to what it comes as, and then manually enabled everything, it worked fine. Thanks for the help!

frog

Jul 29, 2019
I just don't know how to re-enable my mods so i can play multi-player with other people

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running the server or is someone else?
Have you tampered with any of your game files?
Have you tampered with any of the server files?

frog

Jul 29, 2019
some one else is running it
i don't know who though.
it says that i need to re-enable hats though and hatstand[DOUBLEPOST=1383363507][/DOUBLEPOST]some one else is running it
i don't know who though.
it says that i need to re-enable hats though and hatstand[DOUBLEPOST=1383363539][/DOUBLEPOST]umm why did it just copy it?

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
find where the pack is installed. Go to Mods folder. Edit mod name and remove disable.