Casual Server The Revolution - Unleashed, 18+, 24/7, Active Admins, 10 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, everyone. I am starting a server called The Revolution. It is a whitelisted server with an age preference of 18+. This is not a server to "hook-up" or anything like that. We want this age because of maturity level and to give other adults a place to play the game. If you are under the age of 18 you might be whitelisted, but you will be more heavily scrutinized than someone who is over 18. No Griefing and very community focused. We are a small server, so if you would like to join us let me know and I will get you the application. We communicate on Skype so you would need to have skype. And, youtube channels are highly prefered that way we can see your work, and it's more entertaining to put up the videos of us doing stupid stuff.

Thanks for reading and applying.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server, 8bitbanana. Looking forward to what you can build and bring to our small community.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Great. I messaged you. Can you do a skype call?[DOUBLEPOST=1378836037][/DOUBLEPOST]Server is almost full everyone.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so everyone heads up. Saturday is going to be a big day. Time has yet to be settled upon. Probably in the morning USA time. But, we are going to take on the HYDRA!!!!!!!!!!!! And, if we have the time then going after the Ender Dragon. So use this week to suit up and get your armor and weapons on.

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
Hullo, I would very much enjoy a nice group of people to play minecraft with ^^ My IGN is Lexami243

Feel free to add me on skype as well. My policy is "If you are creepy, I shall block thee." ^^" Vashnivexed is the name

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
Hello I would like to join the server, Im 24 male, have some free time during the week, and weekends. Bin looking for a small community to see others builds, and to show off mine.
IGN: SG1CSIfan

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, we are opening up applications again for our server. We need to find the right people for the job. Are you up for playing some fun ftb?