How do you use your youtube sub box?

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
I personally, several times a day, scan it for FTB and youtubers i like the most, and watch in this order:

* DW20
* FTB by Hypno
* FTB by Hermits in general (slip, biffa, kingdaddy, etc) (mindcrackers have stopped doing FTB :( )
* Series i like to follow (ATM: etho/zis "Terraria is EZ", and Zisteaus "kerbal space explosion")
* Vanilla for some big youtubers (Etho, Docm, Beef)

Thats about it, i will RARELY watch anything like skyrim, gta5, etc even from people i like to watch a lot.

How do you do it?[DOUBLEPOST=1382810422][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to add:

Biffa does a show that gives hints for youtubers and in general help promote the community by recommending channels etc (similar to the old "dear doc"), those particular videos are insta open and like because i will 100% support whoever tries to the help the community as a whole.

Enigmius1

Jul 29, 2019
I think that if you want to spark a discussion of some sort that you might want to elaborate on your question a bit. Right now it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. It reads more like a "what youtubers do you watch?" sort of thread. I suppose we're about due for another one of those.

quantumllama

Jul 29, 2019
Well I click on the people I want to watch that day on my sub box and I check out their videos. That is how I use my sub box, I imagine most people use it that way.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
I think that if you want to spark a discussion of some sort that you might want to elaborate on your question a bit. Right now it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. It reads more like a "what youtubers do you watch?" sort of thread. I suppose we're about due for another one of those.

Sorry, the intention of my post was to describe the "algorythm" I use to prioritize video watching, which obviously is heavily influenced by taste.

Im curious to see how other people use their sub-box, because it might lead to useful information, like youtubers that are similar to eachother, or play together, etc.

I know many people go directly to the channel pages instead of using their sub-bux, and many arent even subscribed to the people they watch regularly...

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I use it to check for AnderZEL videos, watch some old TF2 videos by STAR_ or Jerma, and stay up to date on VintageBeef's GTA5 series. That's about it.