NNickeyCraft|Bukkit

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
it seem like all the protection on server is gone and stuff like sethome is gone too. also some people lost the item in there chest when protection for chest was disable.

NNickey

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh.. I can`t seem to get fihgu which helps with teleportations reinstalled.. Ill start the server without it for now awhile I try to fix it.[DOUBLEPOST=1355271536][/DOUBLEPOST]
it seem like all the protection on server is gone and stuff like sethome is gone too. also some people lost the item in there chest when protection for chest was disable.
Your infact wrong, its fihgu, your sethome is saved on a seperate folder. All your homes are safe, just a problem with fihgu starting up.[DOUBLEPOST=1355271624][/DOUBLEPOST]Starting up soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1355271662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Server has not be on for 3 days for me.
If its like that, you have problems with your internet connection to the server.. It`s online two days ago.. And right now!

Somerandomguy7

Jul 29, 2019
There is no whitelist in the given description, but when i try to connect there is a whitelist? If there is a whitelist, could I be whitelisted?

wthyav

Jul 29, 2019
i would like to join the server. i know lots about the mods, and i like to help other people. and my name on feed the beast is wthyav

kaifas

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join bescause im searching for a fun server and this looks like one im 14 (15 in 4days) my ign is Kaifas_ i live in lithuania i understand english realy good

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
Nicky i need help i am in my mystcraft world and i crash when ever i log in.

And can i make the spawn look nice, my ocd is bugging me when i am there.

brennantheboss

Jul 29, 2019
NNickey, its brennantheboss. I picked up the "unnamed" from your frame quarry and now I crash whenever i join your server, can you clear my inventory or player info on the server so I can rejoin?