Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I try to add things to my power suit or power fist I get this:
texture.PNG

Anyone have a fix?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Do you have optfine installed? if so go to the config for modular powersuits and turn off shaders. If you don't have optifine then update LGWDL to version 2.9.0. Also make sure your video drivers are updated. I also had to turn of custom fonts as well.

Reactions: Ashzification

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have optfine installed? if so go to the config for modular powersuits and turn off shaders. If you don't have optifine then update LGWDL to version 2.9.0. Also make sure your video drivers are updated. I also had to turn of custom fonts as well.

Thanks (I have optifine)

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019

Actually I can't, it is a cfg file type which typically (for windows) opened with notepad but when I open it there is nothing there. Just a blank pad...

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Well it should not be blank. You must have did something wrong.

The file is around 11kb in size so not blank.

Ok now I'm confused, I deleted everything related to FTB and reinstalled FTB and now there is NO power suit config file at all.

Ackros

Jul 29, 2019
Ok for those screaming at this post for NOT giving proper detailed info on how to fix WITHOUT turning off optifine , here it is :

This is done local client side NOT on server.

D:\Program Files (x86)\FTB\Unleashed\minecraft\config

mmmPowersuits.cfg

line 22 : SET TRUE to FALSE

B:"Use Custom Font Engine"=false

PS: yes I too find that bad habit of not giving a proper concise answer infuriating too. ;p

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Ok for those screaming at this post for NOT giving proper detailed info on how to fix WITHOUT turning off optifine , here it is :

This is done local client side NOT on server.

D:\Program Files (x86)\FTB\Unleashed\minecraft\config

mmmPowersuits.cfg

line 22 : SET TRUE to FALSE

B:"Use Custom Font Engine"=false

PS: yes I too find that bad habit of not giving a proper concise answer infuriating too. ;p

He never said he could not find the config just that the config file was blank when he opened it.

Status
Not open for further replies.