Casual Server Small Unleashed (1.1.4) Server Available to play on

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dyonovan

Jul 29, 2019
I have a small FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 server that I have been playing on. I just did a map reset when I upgraded to 1.1.4 so thought I would open it up for other people that might like a small server to play on.

I have no addition mods but what comes with FTB.

Currently it is set for max 5 people, so to start I will accept 4 others and add to the whitelist.

Extra enabled mods:

Biomes O Plenty
Hats
Hat Stand
Power Converters
Reliquary
Nether Ores

Rules:

1) No Griefing. Respect other peoples work.
2) Nothing is banned, but please limit server intensive things. (ie. multiple Mystcraft worlds, etc)
3) No quarries (including massive turtle mining) in the overworld. I will create a mining mystcraft world that everyone can use.

To Apply:

IGN:
Reason for joining:

Thats it. I will PM you the server address once you are accepted.

expo_rz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Dyonovan,

I like to apply for a place on your server.

IGN:expo_rz
Reason for joining: I'd like to know the people that I play with. Also less people less troubles. :)

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somberanakin
Reason for joining: I am looking for a small FTB server to play on without getting griefed. :)

Miller Highs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MillerHighs
Reason for joining: I'm wanting to join, because I really like the small community Idea. I play Single Player a lot, but I get bored sometimes, and I don't like to join Open servers because of the plugins. I'm respectful of peoples builds. I can help anyone that needs it aswell.

Bezzy2912

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cameron2912
Reason for Joining: I want to play with a small community, where I can log in often and know everybody online :)

Dyonovan

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you everyone who applied. I have responded to everyone that has been excepted. At this point, we are currently full. Feel free to leave an application here, and if any space opens up, I will continue adding.

Thanks again

sros

Jul 29, 2019
I like to apply for a place on your server.

IGN:Sros1995

Reason for Joining: I want to play with a small community and play with people who dont grief

FE3KA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FE3KA
Reason for joining: I'm looking for a small server with a nice community where we just have fun and make cool machines and help each other out without griefers.

KJ-Twist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KJ_TWIST
Reason for joining: I'm looking for a small server with a nice community that i can test out new builds and generally have fun. I know alot about FTB and the mods involved so i can help anyone with any problems.

kofti

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Dyonovan, I would like to apply too.

IGN: vladii82
Reason for joining: I want to play on a small casual server. So far I have played only single player (except on a vanilla server for a few months in the past).

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : letariodemaus

Reason: I want a small server where I can do some communtiy builds, have fun, and further my knowledge of FTB and its subsidiary mods. Thanks,