What Is Your Current Lowest Gas Price?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
The way different countries are taxed will make these prices seem better or worse than they really are. I know in the USA gas seems cheaper but our income is taxed directly and sales taxes are less than most countries due to this. In countries where you have no income tax, the price looks higher than American gas but relatively speaking you may be getting an equal or better deal.

IJS

Reactions: PhantomRage

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Thats what I've come to notice.. Americans are the biggest whingers about PETROL prices yet they have some of the cheapest prices in the world.

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Just for your information, after all income taxes, i have done my math, the minimum salary you get here is 66 euros a month. The average sallary is 189 euros a month.

If you wanna know why our country is in the shit hole, this is why. Poeple can't live with 200 euros a month. Oh, and if you work for the govermment, you get EVEN MORE taxes.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
minimum wage here is, I believe, €8.65/hour before taxes. If portugal has a minimum salary of 66/month, then that's pretty fucking crazy. People can barely live with 200/week let alone /month!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
minimum wage here is, I believe, €8.65/hour before taxes. If portugal has a minimum salary of 66/month, then that's pretty fucking crazy. People can barely live with 200/week let alone /month!

I think you're getting why I do not like my country that much. THere's also another curious thing. If youºre unemployed, the state is obligued to give you some money...there's just a thing. They're giving you more than the minimum salary. IDK how much though

Oh, and our salaries have ALWAYS been lower than the average. That's because of 2 reasons:

1You do not have 12 months. You have 14. YOu get twice as much on December and on August (this is a contitucional right, but our govermment doesn't like the constitucion...(I am serious, they break the constitucion every week with a new tax, and the Constitucional Court is forced to say no. But sometimes, I think corruption or something, it says it's okay. Damn))

2At the time people setted up the base constitution, in april the 25th 1974, most people had a farm, AND you didn't have income taxes. Of course the sallary was a lower, but still...

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I drive 5 miles a day (that's to and from work) I only fill-up once a month. I don't remember the price of gas last time I filled up.
Cheapest (according to hubby) for regular is $3.59/gallon

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I think the one by my house is somewhere from $4-6/gallon. Not sure though, I don't drive and I can get on the bus for free because of my school ID.

Akivar

Jul 29, 2019
$3.09 / Gallon - in Kansas (Rougly Everywhere)

With making Grocery Purchases at our local Store we can get $0.10 per gallon off up to 35 Gallons up to $1.00 / Gallon off.

$100 spent = $0.10 per Gallon Savings.
$1,000 Spent = $1.00 per Gallon Savings.
(Monthly Rotation Cycle of Discount)

Works out great when you've got 4-5 vehicles to fill up constantly and you got people eating a lot of food in your family.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
England Kent

Although prices change depending on what shops are around you
Asda (part of walmart) sell petrol/disel at a low price so everywhere else be goes cheaper

monsted

Jul 29, 2019
We're hovering around $7.5/gallon in Denmark, but the gas is nothing compared to the tax on the car itself. 250%! In the US, a Golf GTI starts at $24k, here it's $75k and comes with a lot fewer options.