Whitelist Server The Pulse [FTB Unleashed Hardcore] Whitelist - 1.1.4 - PVE - TS3 - Dedicated server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey everyone, welcome to my thread. I am currently testing out hosting a server and I have started a server to test.

Server is running FTB 1.1.4, Biomes O'Plenty and some other stuff. We've got Dynmap and TeamSpeak 3, too!

This is currently a test environment, so please just stay in touch on things such as crashes and what not. If the server goes down continuously, I'll take it offline and diagnose, keeping people updated here. Also during the process I'm looking for staff! Yay staff!

Once I have all that stuff sorted, I'll figure out what I want to do with the server permanently. Right now I'm part of a group I happen to enjoy a lot but I love the hardcore life, too, so I anticipate spending time with you all on the hardcore server.

This server is currently whitelist approved only. Due to it's likeliness of being up and down a bit for the first 24 hours I don't want people coming through and signing up, then whining when it goes down. We're testing. Stress testing, mostly. Do things to abuse the server. Create huge buildings. Make power systems. Do great things with your space.

Testing should last a day probably, and will have a hard reset after testing is completed.

IP: Will be given upon approval of application

At any rate, here's what the current rules of the server are:
  • Hardcore mode on - once you die it's over. "Revivals" currently going to be processed DURING TESTING ONLY. This means you'll have to start over from scratch, even though you get to keep playing.
  • No PVP right now.
  • Open world. The land is yours to paint and etch your name into. Make your mark and stay alive to do it.
  • Power Armor banned only because of the amount of invulnerability they give to most situations -- this is hardcore. It should be a constant struggle.
  • World Events - Occasionally certain events might appear on the map to challenge the mettle of the players. Great rewards will await those who are able to overcome the odds.
  • Respect other players stuff. Until they're dead, their stuff is theirs.
To apply, please fill out the application below and post as a reply here. I will respond via private message if you are accepted in a timely manner. Thanks very much for your interest!

In-game name:

MC HC experience:

Do you have any beta testing experience?:

Do you have any moderation/administration experience?

Name plugins and packages you are familiar with:

Name servers you have played on, and why you left if you left:

What is the number one thing you would suggest every hardcore player have with them at all times?:

What's your playstyle? Aesthetic, utilitarian, bloodthirsty?:

Any additional comments, questions or things you'd like to volunteer?:

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: kiwitunza1

MC HC experience: I have played Mc for around 2 years and FTB for around 1 year

Do you have any beta testing experience?: yes i have beta tested MMO games (Elder Scroll Online being my most recent)

Do you have any moderation/administration experience? No

Name plugins and packages you are familiar with: Bukkit, All of the FTB mods

Name servers you have played on, and why you left if you left: Legion, Clan-Hoa (they all got to big and laggy)

What is the number one thing you would suggest every hardcore player have with them at all times?: A weapon

What's your playstyle? Aesthetic, utilitarian, bloodthirsty?: utilitarian

Any additional comments, questions or things you'd like to volunteer?:

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Recommendation: re make your rules , we want fun , not super hard core super suicide killing server -.-

Huh? It's a hardcore server. If you die, you die. The rules don't say anything about super hard core super suicide killing anywhere.

What you said honestly doesn't make sense, friend. What rules do you specifically have a problem with?

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
shes probably talking about the hardcore part of it. I honestly think that hardcore is fun but only in vannilla. In FTB its just stupid. Why would i take the chance of making all these machines and spending all these resouces only to die from lets say a skeleton shoot a creeper closer to you and creeper go boom.

diegoroberts99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: diegorberts99

MC HC experience: Minecraft for 2 years feb and tekkit for year and a half

Do you have any beta testing experience: kinda

Do you have any moderation/administration experience: ya

Name plugins and packages you are familiar with: fair few but i personally dont enjoy them on a free build whitelist server unless testing

What is the number one thing you would suggest every hardcore player have with them at all times?: Armour or some sort of health regen like potions

What's your playstyle? Aesthetic, utilitarian, bloodthirsty?: Aesthetics and utilitarian

Any additional comments, questions or things you'd like to volunteer?: Not really just thank you for considering me for your server and i hope to be playing with you soon