I hate that!

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
there is no upside to that....so oh creater! can you make a rule that states that it must have an upside?!?!??!

i hate dog poop :p

Sub

Jul 29, 2019
Well dogs have to do their things and doing their things makes them happy.

I hate when I can't contain my secrets.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes secrets need to be let out.

I hate breathing (sometimes).

there is no upside to that....so oh creater! can you make a rule that states that it must have an upside?!?!??!

The whole point of the game is to come up with an upside to every thing hated, no matter how stupid the upside may be.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
breathing is necassary to give trees like me something to ingest!

I hate the feeling of nerves and excitement having a pitched battle to the sound of a Tiesto rave in my stomach. I leave in 3 hours... holy fucking shitfuck...

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Nerves just come from adrenalin, meaning that you can kick ass if need be.

I hate itchiness.
Upside: If you get an itch on ur ankle it's apparently better than an orgasm when u itch it
Upside to birch: nerves make prepared for stuffs
I hate sexism.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Organized civilization for the last few centuries have been sexist. Also, sneezing is an orgasm. So, yes.

I hate stiff muscles.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
At least there isn't a fire, and all the cars are trying to escape by ramming into each other.

I hate blacking out right before school.

The whole point of the game is to come up with an upside to every thing hated, no matter how stupid the upside may be.

Unless it's a black hole.

Jul 29, 2019
Fingernails can be used in replacement of chewing gum...or is that just me

I hate the UK Government political party's. They're so bad a 3 year old could run the country better than them

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
Fingernails can be used in replacement of chewing gum...or is that just me

I hate the UK Government political party's. They're so bad a 3 year old could run the country better than them

Instead, the 3-year-olds are free to play and laugh and just generally make everyone happier.

I hate when awesome opportunities conflict with each other.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Propoganda is good for spreading truth about glorious nation of Arstotzka!

I hate it when people send me messages on Facebook and I don't know who they are and I can only guess who they are and Jess did you message me on Facebook or something