Defeat The Godmodder

Jul 29, 2019
I poke the godmodder with a stick.

(This is to get his attention from the nuke i've set off behind him.)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I show the Godmodder A Serbian Film, and apologise profusely afterwards (and beforehand!)

They godmodder chooses to not pay attention.

OH CAMMON PEGGLE YOU KNOW WHIZZ

He never gets close to death. He IS the other godmodder. But it's even more powerful.

Plot twist: I'm Whiz!

I poke the godmodder with a stick.

(This is to get his attention from the nuke i've set off behind him.)

Godmodder throws the nuke at you killing you and then snaps your twig in two whilst screaming his battle cry. "PEEEEEEEEEEEENIS!"

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I use pegglefrank's old paper-thaumium rapier to do moderate damage

As it is made of paper it crumples up upon impact with the godmodder's skin. He hits you back with a lightsaber cutting off both your arms. He then uses to force to hold you against the wall.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
They godmodder chooses to not pay attention.

Plot twist: I'm Whiz!

Godmodder throws the nuke at you killing you and then snaps your twig in two whilst screaming his battle cry. "PEEEEEEEEEEEENIS!"

Okay, you are Whiz

I am Whizz

I win

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
When I respawned, my cybernetics got a little screwy and screwed up my memories, reverting it to factory settings, and the godmodder takes control. I am now the godmodder's minion, and will fight all of you with my powder magery, alchemy, and awesome cybernetics. Rawr.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
When I respawned, my cybernetics got a little screwy and screwed up my memories, reverting it to factory settings, and the godmodder takes control. I am now the godmodder's minion, and will fight all of you with my powder magery, alchemy, and awesome cybernetics. Rawr.

The godmodder needs no minions and pimpslaps you to hell!

Bella, how about giving me a health bar? :p

Nope.

I become Mary Sue and we lock ourselves in an infinite battle.

The godmodder places a time lock on the battle, and fights Mary to the death. The godmodder wins because... he wouldn't be the godmodder if he didn't!

lukaszpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Fires 8 configured red matter missiles that grow infinitely into the corners of the universe letting them find and destroy the godmodder and uses another 8 antimatter missiles to close them before they destroy me.