Hitler & AE Updates

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Made for entertainment purposes only. No offense in any way, shape, or form intended.

I'm not advertising; this video is unlisted (and uploaded on a sub-account). Just wanted to share with you guys:

RRCDQ1R.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1378792330][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: Apparently this forum doesn't like unlisted vid embedding. And now I can't edit the OP x.x

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WvQ6lJeVPT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(If it still fails: /watch?v=WvQ6lJeVPT0)

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
There's a pattern of nazism going around on the forums lately. Has anyone else noticed?
I hope this isn't the beginning of something... I see the way you're looking at casuals.

Also, as someone who actually understands what they're saying, it's sort of hard for me to get into that video.

Reactions: RedFox3k

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
There's a pattern of nazism going around on the forums lately. Has anyone else noticed?
I hope this isn't the beginning of something... I see the way you're looking at casuals.

Also, as someone who actually understands what they're saying, it's sort of hard for me to get into that video.

I planned to make this video a long time ago (1.5 beta pack times), but finally got the time to make it a few days ago. Why a Der Untergang parody? Because it just had the perfect action template for the humor I wanted to convey.

This has nothing to do with nazism.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
This has nothing to do with nazism.

Yeah, I know dude. It was a joke because someone noticed a "swastika" shaped pattern in a build in another topic and suddenly everyone was discussing western good luck symbols.
But I suppose having to explain the joke has just nullified the humor. Awesome.

Reactions: PeggleFrank