FTB recommended Server Hosters?

Jungalist81

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking into starting another server but this time it will be a FTB server. Can anyone recommend me any Server Hosters to go with? I am looking for great hardware, cheap vps services, or if they have - dedicated server deals. A quick google search has given me a few server hosters but Id rather hear specific recommendations to any FTB server owners out there and why they like the server hoster they're with.

Who is your server hoster and what can they offer?
Does your server hoster help with setting up FTB servers?
Are the vps deals pretty good? Is the CPU pretty good?
Does your server hoster provide any dedicated. What are the specs?

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Who is your server hoster and what can they offer? Fragnet, Game Servers (what's I'm using at 3GB plan), VPS, and Dedicated servers
Does your server hoster help with setting up FTB servers? Yes on any Game Server plan or Dedicated server if you choose MCMyAdmin in the options and Windows Operating system for your dedicated server order
Are the vps deals pretty good? Is the CPU pretty good? Ask their customer support (usually tickets get replied in minutes!) but they're unmanaged and a 2GB and 500GB bandwith runs for 30 bucks.
Does your server hoster provide any dedicated. What are the specs? Gaming Dedicated have Xeon Quad x3450, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB SATA HDD and that for 118 dollars without addons and I did this the other day but in order for Managed it'll cost you 150ish dollars with the needed addons. Here the link to the site

http://clients.fragnet.net/aff.php?aff=51511

Reactions: Jungalist81

Jungalist81

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Harvest88. Late reply cuz ive been busy. Ill notify my friends and see what we want to do.