The Ongoing Battle Against The Spambots

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"It seems that a settlement would be easily recognisable by the Spambots," said Ken. "And the bunker is right over there," ken said pointing to nothing. "Oh look. The mess is gone and the bunker is gone. Invisible, perhaps?"[DOUBLEPOST=1378394547][/DOUBLEPOST]Ken stepped over to where Jonny was. "Hello. Do you know where I am?"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Techno appeared, and started talking to Ken, explaining how a settlement was far less conspicuous than a bunker.

He stretched his arms, and walked off to a large, empty field, and began practising with some energy. He enjoyed this excuse to exercise himself. Stretching his arms, Techno began to play with some pieces of metal. He pulled out an electromagnet, wired it up to a battery, and started experimenting as to whether it was possible to make iron filings levitate that way.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
A lost and lonely Spambot sitting at the foot of the volcano heard Bella's cry echo throughout the caldera and replied with the other half of the Spambot Battlecry.

"ENLARGEMENT!!!" The Spambot ran up the slope to join what it thought was its brethren, but it in its excitement it tripped and fell into a small stream of lava running down the side of the volcano.

Thus, Bella unwittingly scored a small victory in the Battle Against the Spambots.

Reactions: the_j485 and dgdas9

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
That was beautiful rymmie. I am happy to know that my character has amounted to more than just godmodding prevention.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
A lost and lonely Spambot sitting at the foot of the volcano heard Bella's cry echo throughout the caldera and replied with the other half of the Spambot Battlecry.

"ENLARGEMENT!!!" The Spambot ran up the slope to join what it thought was its brethren, but it in its excitement it tripped and fell into a small stream of lava running down the side of the volcano.

Thus, Bella unwittingly scored a small victory in the Battle Against the Spambots.

This is fact is because of Technician, who loves Bella.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
The spambot army was marching toward the settlement. They had located one of the most fierce points of resistance, and were intent on destroying it completely. In the meantime, they could wipe out that other spot that appeared to have sprung from nowhere out of a volcano.

The mad scientist lay hidden in his secret laboratory. it was surprisngly mroe orederly than it should have been, but he was not 'mad', not by ordinary measurements. HE had just finished miniturising a new weapon. ANd he was ectstatic. It was time to make another one.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The lab assistant slapped the mad scientist and said "Dafuq you doin'?" And then proceeded to press the self destruct button that the scientist had so stupidly installed. Oh yeah, and there was explosions at the end! Story of my life.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
The scientist, blind with fury, smashed the button that activated the nuclear waste dump. Within moments, Plutonium Nitrate was bucketing through the ceiling, It then reacted with the chemicals on the bench, solidifying into a glowing, green powder.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
The OP suddenly realized that this is waaaaaay off topic and that we should get back to killing spambots.

I... I haven't looked at this in about three months or whatever.
Edit: Wait a second, this isn't even my thread. What the hell happened to mine? I liked mine :(

Reactions: the_j485

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz and Techno. That's what. A god-modder and a science babbler are a massive force to be reckoning with.

Godmodders :(
Science babblers aren't as bad, in my opinion.

Am I allowed to just jump in after god knows how many pages and shoot some spambots?

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
It was time for me to return. So I did. Whenever someone asked me where I went, I just told them, "I went on a vacation." They didn't believe me, as they shouldn't, but knew that I wasn't going to tell them so they dropped it. I could not let anyone know the true reason for my absence.
As it happened, I made the completely wise and intentional choice to return straight through the "oncoming storm". Yep, totally intentional. I was forced to attack them as I went through in my lightcycle, because lightcycles are just awesome. While I was away, I had the opportunity to create some electromagnetic guns, which turned out to be very effective against the bots. It was a bit of a gamble, I only had toasters to test on where I was. Luckily, that gamble paid off, I think I took down about 20 of them, but there were many more.
That trip turned out to be more worth than trouble, because I now have valuable intel on the size of the spambot invasion, and what type of spambots there are. They seem to have sent mostly the stupid ones that can't get past a Captcha, this may prove in our favour.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: SO I take it you'll return to your post, AgentTadpole?

Techno picked up the sword that he had left hanging on the wall. He also took a few tools, determined to help with the barricading.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I woke up. After a few weeks, I was back to the middle of a desert.
Fuck. I heard a beep. Just like a spambot's one.
"Run, G, run!"
No weapons. Spambot on my ass. Shit. The sky was getting dark. The light was barely enough. I am a dwarf. He is the Elephant. This is Boatmurdered. I am a dwarf. He is a zombie. This is Syrupleaf. I am a dwarf. He is a clown, a demon. This is Deathgate.
I am not a dwarf. I am a human.
He's not a demon.
HE'S NOT A DEMON.
HE'S NOT A DEMON!
I'M NOT DYING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!
I'M NOT DYING ALONE!
I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!
I WILL LIVE!
I WON'T BE FOUND DEAD!
I threw the rock at the spambot, right into his eye. He crashed and stopped beeping.
I went near that spambot, and inside of it, a katana.
Nice.
Those robots will know what is like to listen to their fears.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I was cruising around, in the desert, looking for G. I was searching in a grid pattern, but no luck.
Suddenly, I saw a jeep, and by the driving, I could tell it was him.
I started after him, and he immediately recognised my ship, and he hopped in, leaving the jeep to rust to nothing.