Whitelist Server [DEAD] Direwolf20_1_5 v1.1.3 [Bukkit | Essentials | Mumble | 32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ixcharliexi

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: ixcharliexi
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: College student looking for a nice server to play on when I have some free time. My computer cannot handle playing single player and I would love to play with others. It has been way too long since I have played mc with a decent group of people.
* How much you are going to play? Depending on work and school, will be either very little or a few hours a day?
* Do you have experience with the mods? I have been playing FTB and Tekkit for a couple years now and follow Direwolf's videos so I am pretty up to date with most things.
* Your age: I am 19.

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Numair91
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm a living person, at least i think so, i want to join, becous ssp is not much fun
* How much you are going to play? a bit, like 2h a day or more
* Do you have experience with the mods? yes, a bit, or more
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 24, but don't tell anyone

Chili_HD

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Chili_HD
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm dedicated, social, positive and a helpful person. I'm a guy who has played Minecraft since Alpha days. I want to join your server, because it sounds like it has really nice and stable community, which I am looking for. I'm also looking for improving my skills in this modpack.
* How much you are going to play? Probably a lot (3-7 hours a day) if nothing is blocking me from playing it is. ;)
* Do you have experience with the mods? I have played Mindcrack and Direwolf modpacks before, but I'm still quite inexperienced and I am very eager to learn!
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 16 years.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Dalabad
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I am looking for a server with a nice community. Some new people to play and talk with.
* How much you are going to play? A couple of hours every day
* Do you have experience with the mods? I am playing ftb for almost a year now.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 20+

SSOH2000

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN:ssoh2000

Some words on who you are or why you want to join:to play on a friendly server with no griefers

How much you are going to play?a few hours a day and more

Do you have experience with the mods?most of them in the pack

Your age:17[DOUBLEPOST=1377885159][/DOUBLEPOST]Your IGN:ssoh2000

Some words on who you are or why you want to join:to play on a friendly server with no griefers

How much you are going to play?a few hours a day and more

Do you have experience with the mods?most of them in the pack

Your age:17

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Diam0ndArrow
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I've been playing a long time on another server but that server haven't been updated in a while and the players aren't very active.
* How much you are going to play? About a hour a day since schools starting in a few days.
* Do you have experience with the mods? Yes. The only mod I don't have much experience in is bees.
* Your age: 13
(I might start recording after I get a new computer and find a good recording program.)

Zarathustra

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: i don't have one;
How much you are going to play: Daily, about 2 hours per day;
Do you have experience with the mods: i run my own game, but due to all the loneness involved i decided to try an SMP;
I've never played on a server before, as mentioned earlier, but i would also like to add that another cool thing about playing online is seeing other people play or even better try to play together for a common goal, although i believe this server is very advanced so that's unlikely, but playing online is amazing, i'm most familiar with buildcraft Ic2 and Thermal Expansion, and a big fan of computercraft, i miss the old days of tekkit where turtles could run free :'( without the need of burning planks to do so :'C, well, anyway, as a fan of Direwolf20 as i am expect some crazy CC stuff and automation everywhere!(plus the sacred 9x9)

dja148

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN dja148
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join I am looking for a good server where people are kind and willing to help, and not stab me in the back for something i have.
* How much you are going to play? any were between 1 and 20 hours per week depending on my work...
* Do you have experience with the mods? yes all of them, not an expert but i can hold my own for the most part.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 17

khorozm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tuttifrectte
Some words on who you are or why you want to join - want to have some friends in modded Minecraft
How much you are going to play? - 1 hour a day? hard to say
* Do you have experience with the mods? - Yes all of the tech, automation mod.
* Your age - late teenager

CrokoGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN:CrokoGamer
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join:I am 11 years old boy who looking for a realy decent server to play on it.
* How much you are going to play? I going to play 1-2 hours on day.
* Do you have experience with the mods?Yes a have a lot of expirience with mods in Direwolf20 ModPack.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted)11

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
Woah, that's a lot of applications, here are the ones that got accepted:
* Your IGN: ixcharliexi
* Your IGN: Numair91
* Your IGN: Chili_HD
* Your IGN: Dalabad
Your IGN:ssoh2000
Your IGN dja148
Sorry for the delay, for some reasons i did not get email notifications about this thread anymore so I didn't notice the new posts.
I hope we'll have a lot of fun!

Thanks! Keep up the great work :D Btw, is Biomes o' plenty enabled? just curious :3
Nope, it is not enabled, we're using the default config.

Rwarn

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Rwarn
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm just your average Joe. I enjoy coding, and am really good with LUA via computercraft.
* How much you are going to play?: Daily, if possible.
* Do you have experience with the mods?: I've been watching DireWolf20's videos for about 2 years now, and I have been playing FTB ever since it was released. I remember I was so excited for it because of the whole forestry tekkit issue, and I refused to play on tekkit after that.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 21

ikwismyloginname

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN - ikwismyloginname
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join - i've been watching direwolf20 for a good while, however i would like to play myself, and have done a few times, however open servers are iffy
* How much you are going to play? - whenever i have time
* Do you have experience with the mods? - yes, as well as a good memory
* Your age - 21

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN rmx614
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join im looking to move from my current server cuz there not going to reset the world or switch packs
* How much you are going to play? all week 2-5 a day
* Do you have experience with the mods? im decent with most mods except mystcraft
* Your age 20

eapo108

Jul 29, 2019
ign: eapo108
i tend to be a nice player if someone needs help i try to help
and i would like to join becouse the server im usualy on has been down
i will probably be on at least a few hours a day
i am experienced with most of the mods but there are a few that im new with
age 13

basseboy1337

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN:basseboy1337
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join:i want to join a server with alot of player that i can play with :3
* How much you are going to play? as much as i can
* Do you have experience with the mods? i know almost all of them (not all)
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): ill be 15 december 6th

KowKrisis

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: KowKrisis
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I am a avid modded minecraft player, i started playing modded minecraft well over a year and a half ago and have not gone back to vanilla since. I have experience with most mods but I learn something new about them everytime I play. One of my favorite things about server play is I can see how other people accomplish tasks differently than myself using the same tools and mods at hand. This allows me to learn and think more creatively with my builds.
* How much you are going to play? I will try for at least one hour everyday, but there will be days when I can not get on due to work and real life matters.
* Do you have experience with the mods? As stated I have experience most mods, the ones I know best are IC2, Build Craft and Forestry. I am also a programmer and I like to use Computer Craft for any complex redstone logic a build may require.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): I am currently 23.

Kalaxal

Jul 29, 2019
* Kalaxal
* I have been playing on a custom mod pack on tekkit and well its just dieing so I am exploring my options and this sounds like a nice place
* 8 - 16 hours a week maybe more maybe less
* Most of them