School For RolePlay

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I think I need a bit more context on what is happening before I can do anything. Also, if the demons approached Ian in the same way you wrote them approaching Will he probably wouldn't have accepted without knowing more about what he was getting into (or if they said that no one would get hurt but they probably can't lie about the terms of the deal).

Ian Ferno: Be propaired to sling rocks a invisable people

Ian's power is sort of the opposite of invisibility (he's only transparent to the frequency he is emitting, not any others. This is mainly so he doesn't get radiation poisoning).

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
By more context I mean: How was Ian approached? The same way as Will (wasn't)?
What happened next, where they teleported to British Columbia or did they take more traditional transport?
Are all the demon's people in the same building or are they scattered around? If they are in the same building what is the building like?
What were we told when we got there?
Do we know who or where the angel's people are? How are we expected to get to them?
Stuff like that.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Faeries! I do love those. Not the toddler shows but like Artemis Fowl faeries, and the story I have in my head faeries.

Depends on what lore you believe but I have already mentioned Angel-fae origins.

Also Artemis Fowl has lots of evolution in it.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Yes... A lot of Fantasies have Evolution in them. Do I care? X-Men talks about Evolution, do I care?
In case you haven't noticed, the answer is no.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I'm baaack! ...Again.

IC: I sit in my cell, bored as a bored thing. Deomi isn't here. She hasn't been for about two days. I ponder over a thing I saw a couple of hours ago. It went a little like...

Felix sat in his cell. That's how he spent most of his days now. Just sitting around, waiting for that weird, out-of-the-ordinary thing to happen, but it never -

Someone walked by the door. It was a girl, about fourteen, with a black crop top, sandals and hot pants. She didn't look one for modesty. Her skin was mottled and had a bluish tinge to it. But her head... It was misshapen and black and featureless. It was a bit bigger than a usual head. She moved jerkily, like a puppet. Felix realised that this head was not her own. It was a helmet. He could tell by the way it flowed over her real face, like a dark mist. A helmet of shadows. A helmet that Felix had put there himself. This was Lili Träumenweber, reanimated and back for vengeance.

Felix yelped involuntarily, and cursed himself for his stupidity. Lili turned her head, and saw him. He froze.

"Oh, crap."

Lili charged at the door, slamming into it with force that, if she were alive, would break every bone in her body, but, if Felix was correct, the shadows that reanimated her also reinforced her bones. She was gonna be a tough nut to crack.

The guard who was looking the other way was now trying to restrain Lili. Felix summoned the shadows behind his back, and willed them to sneak under the door. They complied. He then willed them to stealthily loop around Lili's neck, and pull taut.

They complied.

Lili's stump of a neck spurted blood and shadows, and the darkness returned to the walls. Her body fell to the floor, and stayed there. Felix slumped into the armchair, and let out a big sigh of relief. He heard a scuttling behind him, and a football sized crab with blades instead of pincers.

"Hey, Tim," Felix said dozily.

"You've really gotta stop killing her,' Tim said. Felix laughed, and drifted off to sleep with Tim nestled in his hair...

I feel terrible for killing Lili, but I had to do what I had to do. I go over to the bed, and slowly fall asleep, the last thing I notice being a shadow flickering on the wall like a fire, but no candle or lantern...

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I thought Felix was in the Demoniac side. Also, I don't know how I am going to write as Deomi, IIRC, she's religious, not very religious, but she does believe in god and knows that Lucifer is a bad guy...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I have nothing to do, and requesting an experiment did nothing. :3

Techno, all the experiments are loose in the facility. The only ones with the power to escape are the ones chosen by either the angels or the demons. You have free reign of the place. There's a few scientists left, and those may be the key to your escape. Hint hint.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC; Ok.
Byrne leaned against the door, and jumped, when the door creaked open slightly. He tried putting his hand outside the door, and was somewhat surprised to find that there was no wall of resistance. He crept out of the door, leaving behind a silver mark that burned in the darkness like an everlasting candle. Shutting the door behind him, Byrne prepared to cross the boundary. He was about to, when he stopped short. There was a large sinkhole that had been burned through the floor. He fetched his blade from the doorway, and stood in front of the sinkhole. It seemed to extend into the depths, into utter darkness. Byrne walked over to the door and moved a loose stone. He walked over, dropping the pebble into the pit, and shut the door.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
The hole instantly filled up, sending a shockwave of compressed air rippling through the corridor. The earth remembered what it was to be strong, and whole, and filled up all the holes, having the unfortunate consequence of re-creating hills, and causing the craters to be filled instantly.

Byrne hid his blade, and stepped out. So far, there was nothign in both directions, but it was time to head upstairs.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Aaron? Aaron! Aaron, wake up!"
"What? Who's there?" I ask, readying some blades of light.
"Look, I'm here to help you, come with me." He said as he turned the door to nothing.
"How do I know I can trust you?"
"I'm your only way out. Also, I need you to help me to defeat some others from this facility." He explained. "Also, if it helps, one of these people is Felix."
"Then I'm your man!"
THey stepped out, and there were some others as well, who Castellan explained were helping them to kill the demons.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Aaron? He's not in the Demons nor in the Angels. I think you shouldn't mess up with this. Also, BELLA CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING SO NOBODY REALLY DIES, I DON'T WANT ONE OF MY CHARS DEAD.