Back in My Day...

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Carrier pigeons are so newfangled! Back in my day you bloody well around threw a rock into a window until the recipient came out then you talked to 'em. Also you knocked out your two front teeth and replaced 'em with one gold tooth. (Whoever gets this reference, probably Gpuz, is an awesome person)

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Carrier pigeons are so newfangled! Back in my day you bloody well around threw a rock into a window until the recipient came out then you talked to 'em. Also you knocked out your two front teeth and replaced 'em with one gold tooth. (Whoever gets this reference, probably Gpuz, is an awesome person)

Back in my day, we hadn't learnt to throw rocks yet. We had to use scent marks!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, we didn't even self-propel at all! We just went with the flow of the currents, soaking up the rays of the sun as they penetrated the water.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, we didn't even have thoughts! We just... uhhhh...
Back in my day, we didn't have these 100", 16:9 LED TVs with special yellow pixels! We only had 99", 19:9 LED TVs with special yellow pixels!

Reactions: SatanicSanta

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day all we had was motorcycles. We had too meet the german tanks on motorcykles, while they captured our country!