School For RolePlay

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Thomas sits shaking in his room. Son of a gun, getting shot in the head is bloody exhausting.

OOC: Don't use people from the show, Bella.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I have never see supernatural. This is the firrst time I am hearing about it. Damn you WCE TV.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Angels in real life mythology are the same thing as demons, but they follow God not Lucy.

And, did you know, fairies are sometimes considered to be angels as well, but they didn't side with Lucifer or God so they went down to the Earth and have to pay a teind (tithe) to Hell every seven years, usually of humans. This is because something to do with Hell or Lucifer helped them, I'm not sure.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Angels in real life mythology are the same thing as demons, but they follow God not Lucy.

And, did you know, fairies are sometimes considered to be angels as well, but they didn't side with Lucifer or God so they went down to the Earth and have to pay a teind (tithe) to Hell every seven years, usually of humans. This is because something to do with Hell or Lucifer helped them, I'm not sure.

Well, thanks to the RP's hook to the foundation, we have faeries instead of fairies.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I think we're in trouble.

Byrne, being very bored of staring at the window and writing in his notepad, started thinking. As he lay on what was intended to be a bed, but had long since rotted away, Byrne started a train of thought.