Need new deployer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

HugoNikanor

Jul 29, 2019
I need a way to place blocks in the same way the Rp2 deployer did before. But since Rp2 isn't a part of the packs anymore I need something different. I am playing Unleashed with gregt tech added, I am ok with adding more mods.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
How about a deployer? It's from mfr and it's in your pack.

I don't think there is a deployer in Minefactory Reloaded. Searching it doesn't turn anything up on NEI or ctrl+f on the MFR minecraft forum page. Are you sure its called deployer + what version of MFR do you use.
I really don't think MFR has that though, although it does have a block breaker.

Turtles work, the right click command is turtle.place()

Alternatively you could try the Tool Dynamism tablet from Thaumic Tinkerer. I have heard good things about that although I haven't used it myself.

Reactions: RedBoss

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
It's block placer iirc
Turtle are the best option atm
No idea about the dynamism tablet,I think it's only for tools(But I can be wrong here)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I remember seeing a deployer block somewhere. I'll check and see. I'm not perfect, just awesome. ;)

*edit its called a block breaker. I don't know how I got it confused with a deployer.

Reactions: casilleroatr

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
The dynamism table can take any item that can go into your inventory, and will simulate a right click/left click with the current item - it's basically exactly what you're looking for.

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
local side = "back"

while true do
os.pullEvent("redstone")
if redstone.getInput(side) then
for i=1,16 do
if turtle.getItemCount(i)>1 then
turtle.select(i)
turtle.place()
break
end
end
end
end

Change the "back" to whatever side you will be applying a redstone signal to deploy. This doesn't use any server resources unless it is triggered, unlike other systems that constantly probe the input.

Tell me if I got anything wrong. I wrote it on my iPhone in Tapatalk.