Block placement mechanisms....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xKazlyn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello; I was wondering if there were any block placers similar to the deployer from FTB ultimate 1.4.7 (Redpower 2 I Believe..) in the 1.5.2 DW20 pack. Ive tried the vanilla dispenser and it works for some but not all of my needs; also I need a block-breaker block as well, the MFR Block Breaker is working fine, but if there is a power-free block ill take that sugesstion aswell :) Also I know this can be done with computer-craft, but I personally find CC to be overpowered for automation and overused; and I have a somewhat unique idea i'm working on.

xKazlyn

Jul 29, 2019
Alright thanks :) let me try this in my test world; because i would need to do *ahem, start* my thaumcraft research xD

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
Turtles.

Edit: I know you think cc is op, but you can program a turtle to act exactly like the blocks you mentioned. Op-ness is throttled by your usage.

xKazlyn

Jul 29, 2019
Turtles.

Edit: I know you think cc is op, but you can program a turtle to act exactly like the blocks you mentioned. Op-ness is throttled by your usage.
Its not so much that its "OP", maybe i used a bad choice of words; its just that CC seems to be a solution to every automation question and I wanted to do something new/different, and I didn't feel like programming a turtle xD

Tool Dynamism tablet from Thaumic Tinkerer
Thanks for the idea! These mechanisms are quite interesting, I may need to look into using them for more builds in the future; and you gave me a reason to start thaumcraft (Ive been busy with power generation and AE lately)