Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: truewolfhell
I'm getting bored playing single player so I would like to try the multiplayer and have some fun with other players

Sandro0802

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sandro0802
Experience with the game: pretty high
What I'm expecting on the server: I want to be part of some team or have a partner to survive with me, cause I'm bored of singleplayer.

Auctopus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Auctopus
I have no life and love FTB so i have a lot of time on my hands and would like to play on a good server, it was recommended by my brother MoltenPhoenix, It would be greatly appreciated if you accepted my application thanks, im exited to play with you guys!

brunonande

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brunonande
I'm looking for a relaxed unleashed server, and this sentence settled it for me:
"We understand you are here to play Minecraft, not apply for a job."
Looking forward to seeing everyone online!

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brunonande
I'm looking for a relaxed unleashed server, and this sentence settled it for me:
"We understand you are here to play Minecraft, not apply for a job."
Looking forward to seeing everyone online!

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

Be sure to enable all mods except Nether Ores.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
There are no banned items except nukes currently. All other grief exploits have been fixed at the moment.
Feel free to come check us out. :)

jaxory

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jaxory

Was hosting a server for my friends and myself but after a few days, they always "complete" the game in their eyes and tire out on playing, so they just quit. I'm looking for something that has more longevity than just a few days and hate playing by myself, but don't want to have to feel rushed to get anywhere. Thought I would feel at home here.

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wertyujh

Hey! I used to play on alchemycraft, but the owners got in a fight and its closed now -.-
I also would like to try out an "easier" and less restricted form of gameplay. on my old server, EVERYTHING was suuperhard. It took me a long time to get a quarry. I just want to have some fun :)

donaldo777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: donaldo777
The only thing i want is a relaxed server with a nice community and nice admins, i think i found what i needed ;)

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still accepting members:

IGN: MrShadow731
Why I want to play: Looking for a low lag server to play on with a friendly community. I have played on many servers in the past but most of those servers died off. I have never been banned. I am not really a creative person when it comes to designs but I do try to make my areas look nice. (I do not build giant cobblestone squares and call it a house;)) I have played minecraft since beta. I have played different FTB packs since release and have also played tekkit for about 2 years before hand so I know most of the mods fairly well with the exception of some of the new mods that were added in this pack, but I will learn those in time. I love to help people out with mods they may not understand. I also love to look at what other people have built so I may visit other players from time to time just to see (I will not enter anyone's base without permission first. I respect privacy if someone does not want anyone to visit.) I also love to work with other people so if anyone would want to partner up that's fine with me, though I do like to keep my chests and things very organized and I hope that the person working with me would respect that and keep things organized as well.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still accepting memembers:

IGN: MrShadow731
Why I want to play: Looking for a low lag server to play on with a friendly community. I have played on many servers in the past but most of those servers died off. I have never been banned. I am not really a creative person when it comes to designs but I do try to make my areas look nice. (I do not build giant cobblestone squares and call it a house;)) I have played minecraft since beta. I have played different FTB packs since release and have also played tekkit for about 2 years before hand so I know most of the mods fairly well with the exception of some of the new mods that were added in this pack, but I will learn those in time. I love to help people out with mods they may not understand. I also love to look at what other people have built so I may visit other players from time to time just to see (I will not enter anyone's base without permission first. I respect privacy if someone does not want anyone to visit.) I also love to work with other people so if anyone would want to partner up that's fine with me, though I do like to keep my chests and things very organized and I hope that the person working with me would respect that and keep things organized as well.

Hey! Cobble stone squares are just as much homes as ones that actually look nice. :p
Welcome to the server.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways I've been asked about updating to 1.1.4, so I though I'd make a notice of that. I hope to make the update
to 1.1.4 tonight or tomorrow; most likely tonight though.