An alternative to uncrafting table?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mannen

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm getting so much junk from the spoilers bag which I want to dismantle, is there an alternative to the uncrafting table?

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
I hope RedBoss is joking..

To your question, as far as i know there are no other such machine. Some metal items can be re-smelted but thats pretty much it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
No he's not, toss the item on the ground, hit it with your force rod and it will pop into respective materials.

There's some loss, only works on certain items.

Reactions: RedBoss

Mannen

Jul 29, 2019
dartcraft force rod for armor and tools, maybe more?
Thanks a lot! Will do for now, do you by any chance know how to increase the durability on the rod? When I craft it it's crafted with very low durability... :(

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
No he's not, toss the item on the ground, hit it with your force rod and it will pop into respective materials.

There's some loss, only works on certain items.

Whoops, didn't see the word rod in there, thought he was telling him to use force armor etc, which in this topic was irrelevant. My bad.

Nice to know that works though!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot! Will do for now, do you by any chance know how to increase the durability on the rod? When I craft it it's crafted with very low durability... :(

Take a vanilla sapling, plant it, and click with the force rod. This will give you a force tree. Use the logs to craft force sticks. These sticks can be used to craft force rods that have full durability

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Do note, from Beta 0.1.19 and further, the force sticks are crafted like every other stick in the game: With force planks instead of "up to Beta 0.1.18 and before", where indeed Force Logs were used.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Dartcraft has a system for this that means no more clicking items on the ground.

Make a force pipe and an item card. Upgrade the item card to a force card with a force nugget in the infuser. Open up the card and you can teach a force card various transmute recipes (including steel chestplate -> steel ingots for example) and then stick it in a force pipe.

When a steel chestplate comes down the pipeline it'll explode into ingots. Each card can learn 9 transmutes so you don't need that many to process all the spoils bag loot. You can use this to make a relatively compact recycling center.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Mannen

Jul 29, 2019
Take a vanilla sapling, plant it, and click with the force rod. This will give you a force tree. Use the logs to craft force sticks. These sticks can be used to craft force rods that have full durability
Dartcraft has a system for this that means no more clicking items on the ground.

Make a force pipe and an item card. Upgrade the item card to a force card with a force nugget in the infuser. Open up the card and you can teach a force card various transmute recipes (including steel chestplate -> steel ingots for example) and then stick it in a force pipe.

When a steel chestplate comes down the pipeline it'll explode into ingots. Each card can learn 9 transmutes so you don't need that many to process all the spoils bag loot. You can use this to make a relatively compact recycling center.
Thanks for the help! :D

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Do note, from Beta 0.1.19 and further, the force sticks are crafted like every other stick in the game: With force planks instead of "up to Beta 0.1.18 and before", where indeed Force Logs were used.

I do wish he'd change it to force 'wood' like every other tree in the game. A pedantic gripe, but a gripe nonetheless.