Anything Goes/1.4.2/Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
1.Minecraft name BrianAwesome100
2.Be a generally chill person I'm chill
3.Skype Y or N (Not required but i like talking to people) No, just TS
4.Just some general info about yourself Good with mods, random at points when there is silence, helpful, great builder, helper, 16 yo

WOLFEYY

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft username: WOLFEYY
2: Chill is my middle name dude.
3: Skype yes: fetunge
4: I'm a sixteen year old swedish guy with to much free time on my hands.

PHI_Flyers10

Jul 29, 2019
PHI_Flyers10
I'm the definition of a chill person. Lol. I really do like just hanging out and trying to have some fun without some form of ridiculous competition.
I have Skype and am willing to talk. I do have a roommate though so I can't always talk on it (late at night).
I'm 19 and a sophomore in college who just started playing Minecraft about a month and a half ago, but I love it. I watch a bunch of videos everyday and am fascinated by Feed the Beast and really wanna start learning more on it and experiencing it first-hand.

Shadow Stallion

Jul 29, 2019
dada926 (Hate my user, but hey, I made it two years ago)
Yeah I'm chill. Perhaps too chill at times.. o_O
Yeah, "datstallion" is my Skype. I'm not the most talkative person but hey, why not?
Sixteen (I see a lot of 16 year olds on here ^^), and sometimes I practice a bit of coding (I adore these modders), and sometimes I practice making music. I'm a noob at both though, but I'm looking to get better as time comes !

Back when I first made my Minecraft account, dada926 was my username for everything. Now Shadow Stallion is what I use.
Anyways, hope to join soon ! ^^

RubberToe_

Jul 29, 2019
1. RubberToe_
2. I play Minecraft for fun and i don't take it seriously i guess :p
3. Yep robmarrocco_
4. I'm 16, live in England and go to college. I also have a keen interest in sport and like to play Minecraft with a few mates and we don't like to bother many people :)

123renegade456

Jul 29, 2019
1. 123renegade456
2. Im a giant Duchbag! lol JK i just like to have fun mess around and play FTB with the Big boys
3. Skype: yes, RenegadeRecon100 go add me if you would like.
4. Im a Jesse i've been playing minecraft since Alpha Test 6, i've played tekkit for a good year or so, mod pack fan and just looking for a place to chill.

Earther

Jul 29, 2019
1.Earther
2.I'll be so chill I'm coldblooded...
3.Yessssssssssss
4.Havn't played a lot of modded minecraft before and hope I can cope with all the changes and new items. Thank goodness for NEI or I'd be lost.

J-rad

Jul 29, 2019
1.Minecraft name: Norwegianidiot
2.Be a generally chill person: Always am and always will be
3.Skype Y or N (Not required but i like talking to people): Off course
4. Just some general info about yourself:

15 years old (Turns 16 next summer) I play handball almost 7 days a week. and when am not playing handball I am home playing either minecraft/FTB, guns of icarus, borderlands or killing floor. I'we been looking for a FTB server with good community for a while now but havent found one that I maybe could join before now.

Dawson

Jul 29, 2019
1.Thepapasmurphh
2.Very chill:D
3.I do have skype! I'll tell it in game:)
4.Male, 14. But mature for my age. I like to work with teams, I'm fairly new to FTB but been with minecraft for a couple years. Talkative, generally chill person

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Requirements for Whitelist
1.Minecraft name = mrdouble__
2.Be a generally chill person = I am
3.Skype Y or N (Not required but i like talking to people) = Y
4.Just some general info about yourself = I love building very large buildings

daddy_doodle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: daddy_doodle
Be a generally chill person: Pretty chill, but that's just my opinion
Skype Y or N (Not required but i like talking to people): Yup, I have skype
Just some general info about yourself: Okay at building, generally friendly, fair, haven't played FTB before, but I have played technic and a couple mods on here

Harry.T.S

Jul 29, 2019
F1yb0yz117
I like to work together occasionally but I'm comparably chill
I don't have Skype but I may set one up if I become addicted to this server
My goal is to acquire some of the really really expensive gregtech blocks in survival an to make enormous structures full of beautiful mod items :)

joxer90x

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN - Leon90z
2. Aslong as i have my tobacco, occasional beer & my ex's dont bother me.
3. Not atm.
4. almost 23y/o ( relative oldfart ), i don't have a job atm was a soldier, security guard & comp tech
@ FTB.. i know half the mods pretty well ( ones that were around at 1.8 ~ 1.2.5 era ) They call me that RP2Lover, you can call me Mr.Roflmfao :3