Whitelist Server RizCraft | FTB D20 v5.3.2 | Whitelist Only | [8 Slots][24/7][No PvP][No Mystcraft]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I look for a good server, I always seem to have trouble finding one. When I do find one, it is either shut down or impossible to play on for one reason or another. I also find that single player can get boring. This is why I run my own server. I'm hoping that this is a place that people want to come back to - both for the play and for the company. We are a small but good group of people.
1365485638.jpg

Please be respectful of others so that everyone can have fun. No pvp. No griefing.
•Server IP: rizzl.no-ip.org
•Whitelist: This is a whitelist server. Please visit http://rizzl.weebly.com to apply for access.
•Mods removed/disabled: Mystcraft is effectively disabled due to lag. The descriptive book cannot be crafted, however the rest of mystcraft items can be used for decorative purposes.
•Banned items: mmmPowersuit Jetpack is banned. Other than that, please use your common sense.
•Difficulty: Normal
•Expected uptime: 24/7

RULES
Below are the server's rules. They are nothing complex, and should be easy to remember. It is expected that everyone knows and obeys the rules. Suggestions for additions or changes are welcome.

1. BE RESPECTFUL! There is no patience for hate or intolerance (homophobia, racism, etc)
2. No griefing, theft, etc. This really shouldn't have to be said.
3. No PvP. In the future, we might have a pvp arena or other designated area.
4. Use common sense! I can't clearly define this, but just be sensible: If someone is already building there, find another spot (there's plenty of space!). A prank is one thing, but don't let it get out of control. If you have a friendly competition, make sure it stays friendly.
5. Mystcraft's descriptive book is disabled. Travelling to ages would just introduce too much lag, so don't do it.
6. mmmPowerSuit Jetpack is banned. Unfortunately this item also causes too much lag.
7. TNT, Nukes, etc are permitted, but if you use them (for mining, or whatever) make sure anyone else's stuff is well out of harm's way. Remember, no griefing!
8. Replant. PLEASE replant! If you pick it, plant a new one. If you chop it down, plant a new one. Please!
9. Have fun! This is a game, and games are to be enjoyed!

This server is strictly survival only. There is no particular theme, and I try to let the play style develop and evolve naturally. Some people prefer to do their own thing, others work in pairs or groups.

To apply, please fill out an application and post below.

Application Template:
IGN (In Game Name):
Age (Optional):
Have you read the rules and do you agree (yes/no):
Why are you looking to join this server? What can you bring to this server?
Tell us about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?):
Tell us a bit about yourself?
What is rule number 3 (Two Words)?

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
what about swearing? Is that allowed because when I get really mad I might let the "F bomb" drop:p
If the occasional curse happens to slip, then it slips...I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. However, you'll find that swearing is very rare on this server.

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
If the occasional curse happens to slip, then it slips...I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. However, you'll find that swearing is very rare on this server.
ok ill keep it minimal[DOUBLEPOST=1371523882][/DOUBLEPOST]its says im not white-listed on the server :/

Insufferable Prick

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i've got a wee bit of a problem... On the website for the whitelist apps, my application is not on page one, and it says that the website cannot go past page one unless you upgrade. So my application will not be visible. Can you fix that? This was the only way I could see to contact you guys.

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i've got a wee bit of a problem... On the website for the whitelist apps, my application is not on page one, and it says that the website cannot go past page one unless you upgrade. So my application will not be visible. Can you fix that? This was the only way I could see to contact you guys.
New applications will appear at the top of page 1, so if you're not seeing it, I would say try posting again. You can also post the application here if you like. I will update the OP with the application template.

Zuhkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not white listed on the server anymore?
Is there a reason?
or did something happen?

Not to mention my account got removed from the website

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not white listed on the server anymore?
Is there a reason?
or did something happen?

Not to mention my account got removed from the website

Rule #2: No theft. Multiple instances of theft in so short a time means you may be happier on an anarchy server.

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, something has gone wrong with our website, so please post your applications here. Updated the OP to reflect this.

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been updated to Direwolf20 1.5 (v1.1.1) Minecraft Version 1.5.2. The posted server info will be updated very soon to reflect this.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):Astal2684
Age (Optional):29
Have you read the rules and do you agree (yes/no):Yes
Why are you looking to join this server? What can you bring to this server? I want to Play the game with other people. I wish to be helpful anyway I can to others.
Tell us about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): I've been playing minecraft since 1.0 release on PC. Didn't get in to mods until i found Nearbygamer on youtube; thats when i started using tekkit. While searching you tube for other mod plays i found Direwolf and his spotlights. Pretty much everytime I start a new game I try to focus more on one particular mod so i could try learm it while adding in what i know about other mods. I mostly play the game as if I was playing harvest moon.
Tell us a bit about yourself? I'm a mature, kind person that is willing to learn and help out with others if can spear the time.
What is rule number 3 (Two Words)?No PVP

Rizzl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):Astal2684
Age (Optional):29
Have you read the rules and do you agree (yes/no):Yes
Why are you looking to join this server? What can you bring to this server? I want to Play the game with other people. I wish to be helpful anyway I can to others.
Tell us about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): I've been playing minecraft since 1.0 release on PC. Didn't get in to mods until i found Nearbygamer on youtube; thats when i started using tekkit. While searching you tube for other mod plays i found Direwolf and his spotlights. Pretty much everytime I start a new game I try to focus more on one particular mod so i could try learm it while adding in what i know about other mods. I mostly play the game as if I was playing harvest moon.
Tell us a bit about yourself? I'm a mature, kind person that is willing to learn and help out with others if can spear the time.
What is rule number 3 (Two Words)?No PVP

Hello Astal2684! My apologies on not seeing your post sooner, whitelist applications are usually done at http://rizzl.weebly.com Welcome, you have been whitelisted!

Please be aware that, as a Direwolf20 server, we are awaiting a public release of the new/fixed D20 pack. This implies that a world reset may happen soon, or it may not happen at all...depending on what actually happens from the FTB team.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Astal2684! My apologies on not seeing your post sooner, whitelist applications are usually done at http://rizzl.weebly.com Welcome, you have been whitelisted!

Please be aware that, as a Direwolf20 server, we are awaiting a public release of the new/fixed D20 pack. This implies that a world reset may happen soon, or it may not happen at all...depending on what actually happens from the FTB team.

It's no prob i was just following the the statement that was under the rules saying to post the application bellow... unless i miss understood?..
Well anyway I should be on shortly.